FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
Hi
I was wondering how does SN kill you?
what happens inside your body to just kill u . I just saw a thread where this person was throwing up and choking on her vomit ? Even without vomiting what happens inside the body?

Reactions: badtothebone, notahappygirl and CantDoIt
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
According to Stan's guide...

"SN ends your life through a clinical process called Hypoxia. That means it deprives your body of oxygen. It achieves this by changing your blood. The blood that you have in you right now contains a lot of Hemoglobin, the bright red blood that carries oxygen to all parts of your body. SN poisoning converts Hemoglobin to something called Methemoglobin which cannot carry oxygen. This will change the colour of your blood to a blue or brown colour."

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, XcatnipX, rozeske and 8 others
FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
According to Stan's guide...

"SN ends your life through a clinical process called Hypoxia. That means it deprives your body of oxygen. It achieves this by changing your blood. The blood that you have in you right now contains a lot of Hemoglobin, the bright red blood that carries oxygen to all parts of your body. SN poisoning converts Hemoglobin to something called Methemoglobin which cannot carry oxygen. This will change the colour of your blood to a blue or brown colour."
So we don't actually suffer ? Home come some people vomit and like choke ? If the choking doesn't happen do we still have Survival instincts ?

Reactions: badtothebone
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
So we don't actually suffer ? Home come some people vomit and like choke ? If the choking doesn't happen do we still have Survival instincts ?
Your body detects it as a toxic substance and attempts to expel it via vomiting

Reactions: XcatnipX, rozeske, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Seems to effect different people differently in terms of pain. Headache and throat burning are common. However, often people describe it as being uncomfortable but not painful.

Reactions: XcatnipX, rozeske, iloveloving and 2 others
Ffaxanadu

Ffaxanadu

Aug 14, 2024
Hi
I was wondering how does SN kill you?
what happens inside your body to just kill u . I just saw a thread where this person was throwing up and choking on her vomit ? Even without vomiting what happens inside the body?
As far as I can tell, the SN changes your blood so that it can no longer carry oxygen, causing you to die of asphyxiation.
You might want to read Moonicide's documented CTB.

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I don't know what suffer means to each person, to me it's a horrible way to go.

Reactions: waiting93 and divinemistress36
LionBoy

LionBoy

Aug 31, 2024
i dont know if u have had extreme vomiting happening ever, where it is extdreeme bad u wish to die., The 'nausea, uncomfortable, vomiting' feeling can be increddible bad.
we r talking abuot 10/10 uncomfortable feeling here, which is as bad as pain can get

Reactions: badtothebone and waiting93
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I don't know what suffer means to each person, to me it's a horrible way to go.
Yeah the more I thought about it , the more full suspension seems like a better option for me

Reactions: CantDoIt and badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Yeah the more I thought about it , the more full suspension seems like a better option for me
Less pain I'm assuming. I hate discussing this I hope you change your mind and live. I don't know your story but think about it. Suicide is something you can't reverse.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and waiting93
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
SN works by causing cellular hypoxia called "methemoglobinemia" with methylene blue being the antidote. For reasons I don't quite understand, cellular hypoxia doesn't cause the same type of panic response as hypoxic methods having to do with breathing like drowning or asphyxiation. Maybe because the mechanical function of the lungs continues to work and the blood still aerates it doesn't trigger an internal alarm.

Vomiting and choking most likely happen due to the amounts suggested to take. It's similar to drinking sea water but probably more potent in it's salinity. I have only seen one video of a SN ctb and it looked peaceful overall. It was not instant though as there was around 40 mins of footage.

Rapid heartbeat is a known symptom of SN poisoning hence why propranolol and benzos are suggested in the guide to prevent last minute panic and survival instinct.

Also please note - People have died from SN at far lower doses recommended in the guide. I believe the doses in the guide attempt to account for potential vomiting by flooding the system with so much SN that enough absorbs even if one vomits. I would NOT recommend "test driving" small doses of SN.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske, CantDoIt, divinemistress36 and 2 others
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
i dont know if u have had extreme vomiting happening ever, where it is extdreeme bad u wish to die., The 'nausea, uncomfortable, vomiting' feeling can be increddible bad.
we r talking abuot 10/10 uncomfortable feeling here, which is as bad as pain can get
I agree and you can't guarantee success either!

Reactions: waiting93
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Less pain I'm assuming. I hate discussing this I hope you change your mind and live. I don't know your story but think about it. Suicide is something you can't reverse.
Agree! You too , I'm giving it some more time to see if my health issues change , but I'm prepared if I ultimately make the decision

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Agree! You too , I'm giving it some more time to see if my health issues change , but I'm prepared if I ultimately make the decision
Hopefully it will just follow up with your doctors! I know i'm seeing my doctor this coming Tuesday he's a psychiatric. My issue is complicated I lost my 14 year old son to suicide and I had no clue he was struggling. I was just arguing with him about not leaving his room and other small things.. I'm afraid I pushed him away.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Of course, if done properly. Depends on a lot of factors. Dying wont ever be "beautiful ". Of course one might throw up be in pain etc. we must deal with it and thats it just a few min compared to a longlife disgrace

Reactions: rozeske, badtothebone and divinemistress36