• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Hello everybody who is reading this post

I need to test noose for full suspension, how do you do that?

Does a noose drop down way lower or does it stay in the place?

Do you test it like this pullup ring and it stays still and holds you? Without sliding down?

Or do you put a bar through and pull it down? Should it stretch and drop down like in the photo?

Thank you all :heart:

Attachments

• ring-pull-up.png
    ring-pull-up.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mc-Screenshot_2022-04-07-14-44-52-222_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    mc-Screenshot_2022-04-07-14-44-52-222_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
I think that if it stays high enough to keep you suspended and the weight test works it will work but I'm not really sure. The main thing I'm commenting about is that your photo has a lot of metadata connected to it, even in just the title so be careful with that. You might want to use a metadata scrubber

• Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I think that if it stays high enough to keep you suspended and the weight test works it will work but I'm not really sure. The main thing I'm commenting about is that your photo has a lot of metadata connected to it, even in just the title so be careful with that. You might want to use a metadata scrubber
Oh OK thanks forgot about that šŸ˜…

How deep should a noose drop during testing? I will have to account for that in my CTB

A few centimeters? Or deeper

Last edited: