MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Not really 'Help' so much as just basic question - so not sure if this should be in discussion rather than 'Help' but how does it work if u follow someone -I'm new to forums and don't really see what following 'does' it's not like fcbk where there is a main 'wall' for everything - so doesn't just depend on looking at the discussions?! - sorry, I'm old(ish), out of touch!

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
If you go into your account, then news feed you can see what the people you're following have been posting and liking :))

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
If you go into your account, then news feed you can see what the people you're following have been posting and liking :))
But there isn't a main news feed as such - I mean- other than suicide discussion or off topic- they are the news feed no? (And partners)

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
But there isn't a main news feed as such - I mean- other than suicide discussion or off topic- they are the news feed no? (And partners)
Sorry I didn't explain that super well, I'm terrible at this :pfff: you know there's the little icons at the top of the menu? Click on the little person shaped one, then news feed. Hopefully that's easier to follow lol.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Sorry I didn't explain that super well, I'm terrible at this :pfff: you know there's the little icons at the top of the menu? Click on the little person shaped one, then news feed. Hopefully that's easier to follow lol.
Not as awful as me! Thanks for the tip.

• Love
Reactions: sammii
AngelOfDeath01

AngelOfDeath01

Oct 12, 2019
I don't know why but I think it is different for me. You click on the "What's new" icon, then "Your news feed".

Reactions: MeltingHeart