• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
I want to leave behind a note just in case. What I want to accomplish by writing:
*Explain why I chose to leave
*Alleviate guilt my family and close friends will inevitably feel
*Induce guilt in one person in my life (who created a lot of my suffering)
* Explain who gets my possessions and what I want for funeral rites

Any advice on how to accomplish these points would be greatly appreciated.

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Write two notes then.. one for the people you love and give a shit about.. and then one for the mofo that got you fucked up.. you don't want to taint your loving ending whatever it is you feel at the end towards those you kinda care about or really care about with a bunch of hatred to somebody else. Write A Separate note and really reem that mofo a new asshole.. also.. make a note or last will and testament.. leave something about wishes in terms of your daily technical life behind.. even if its not signed by a court and the rest.. it counts.. it will more than likely hold up in court.. cover your legal bases.. or your family will do it for you..

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you have any serious assets do it properly, a suicide note won't count for anything as you will clearly not be of sound mind. A proper will only costs a couple hundred £££.

As for a note to loved ones, I guess just explain there is nothing they could've done etc.

Shorter probably better, I know some people leave essays, but I doubt it adds any value and will just be hard to write and read.

Reactions: rozeske