A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
i dont have access to data sharing or noncensoring wifi, but i wonder about something like a Google home that shows sanctioned-suicide.net?

how else to keep up?

I want to, but I always fail, it overwhelms me in ways I don't understand maybe. from when I've posted, or trying to read the history, or the topics.

I'm ashamed the things when the most relevant things are slipping from my tolerance to engage, maybe? like two same ends of magnets that can't touch?

can the site feel more engageable, and engageable for longer, with help? what help?

Reactions: LifeQuitter
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't understand what you mean exactly but I would say for a single person it is impossible to follow each and every thread and post therein.

You can bookmark threads/posts that interest you most.

You can "watch" threads you wanna follow. Then you get a notification when there're new posts in those threads.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, derpyderpins and LifeQuitter
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just go by notifications and the "What's New" section then I shift to whatever's new in Offtopic. I do often miss interesting new threads in the Suicide or Recovery sections unless I'm there when they're active but other than that the system works well enough for me.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, derpyderpins and LifeQuitter
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't keep up. I only pay attention to the threads that interest me, not to the threads that don't

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Praestat_Mori and derpyderpins
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
there's no way to keep up, nor is there an actual need to keep up, is there?

just follow the threads that interest you the most and other than that, just browse around i guess

i have a scroll thru the forums from time to time, read a couple of things but mostly avoid the threads with 10+ replies because that gets close to reading a book and i'm allergic to reading books so yea no ty