R

readybready

Nov 25, 2019
I've seen people here say that they've been able to sleep for entire days. I want to do that too. The pain of living is so intense but sleep has always been my true escape. You feel absolutely nothing, like if you were dead. I want to sleep as much as possible until my CTB date. My current method to force sleep is to take trazedone but I'm afraid I'll run out of it extremely quick which would be suspicious to my family. Any help with this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 837, Sweet emotion, TheDevilsAngel and 5 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
If I can't fall asleep naturally I usually reach for the pills. Which are Benadryl (Diphenhydramine), Trazodone, and Gabapentin. I actually managed to sleep on and off for two days with taking Gabapentin every few hours. Benadyrl is OTC so I abused that quite a bit before I got into treatment and found out I was Bipolar 2 diagnosed with other illnesses that caused a lot of difficulty to sleep.

I hope you can rest peacefully soon. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and readybready
B

Bruceleelives1969

Jun 19, 2019
Pills

Reactions: Little Mook and readybready
sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
Nyquil. Seriously though. Doing it today, I'll wave to you if I see you in my dreams. sleep tight

Reactions: readybready
K

Kowahi2310

Nov 1, 2019
Sleeping pills and alcohol I guess. Also, I find that when I sleep in the wee hours of the morning, I typically sleep longer. Shrugs.

Reactions: Hennessy and readybready
APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
I could sleep all day for days at a time until my brain became damaged from an RX drug... now I sleep maybe 5 hours a night (on a good night) I am so tired all the time and just want to sleep. Drugs like gabapentin, trazodone, benzos will work great for a week or 2. Then your body will adapt and you will need more and more once your brain becomes hooked on the substance ( different time frames for everyone but no one is immune to this ) once that does happen you are facing a potentially long and horrible withdrawal, these meds are dangerous, honestly drinking is way safer ( as long as you dont drive or have a liver problem) than any RX drug. To avoid hangover drink clear alchohol or taquilla, and for each drink you have drink 8 ounces of water.

You can also try Valerian Root, and Kava Kava

Last edited:
Reactions: Hennessy, readybready and a_strange_day
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Benzos short acting for the afternoon and Zolpidem + benzo long acting for the night. With that I can sleep 14-16h a day like a baby. But the body adapts very fast and you have to up the dosage constantly to keep it effective, even more if you are used to these drugs, so I only do that short term like 2-3 weeks when I'm really down, then I stop for a while to allow my little Gaba Receptors to rest.

Reactions: readybready, APharmaDestroyedLife and sad_frog
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hahaha I sleep an average of one hour a night. If I'm lucky. And yes it is possible to survive without proper sleep. Not pretty though. Not fun at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Elias, forever21, readybready and 1 other person
R

readybready

Nov 25, 2019
Hahaha I sleep an average of one hour a night. If I'm lucky. And yes it is possible to survive without proper sleep. Not pretty though. Not fun at all.
I couldn't imagine that. I'm so sorry. It must be really hard.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Sleep is very disturbed for me. What were once repairing nights are not filled with terror and shaking and anxieties. The time I spent in psych wards, I always had a bunch of sleeping pills prescribed to me. When I went through benzos withdrawal, even those didn't help and I kept waking up roughly every 2 hours.
My current sleep cycle is to stay awake as long as possible, feel my anxieties or distract myself if they're weak that day, and pass out during the morning, and wake up around noon. Make a strong coffee, start the day in the afternoon, repeat the cycle over and over.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I couldn't imagine that. I'm so sorry. It must be really hard.
It's no walk in the park. It's actually the least of my worries though. I seem to get by on one hour.

• Hugs
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've seen people here say that they've been able to sleep for entire days. I want to do that too. The pain of living is so intense but sleep has always been my true escape. You feel absolutely nothing, like if you were dead. I want to sleep as much as possible until my CTB date. My current method to force sleep is to take trazedone but I'm afraid I'll run out of it extremely quick which would be suspicious to my family. Any help with this?

Could you go to your doctor and tell him that you're getting very anxious and can't sleep and maybe he will give you Xanax? That's what I take when I want to leave this world for a little while and go to sleep. But it does build up in your system so it doesn't always work. And the only reason I sleep in the day is because I don't sleep at night. When you're in pain your whole sleep schedule gets affected. Try the Xanax. If not Benadryl will work sometimes.