• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

S7W5115A9H0

Dec 6, 2019
I have now my SN and all other relevant pills. There is nothing really holding me back from CBT and I could leave now anytime. However, sometimes I ask myself if I should not try to give it some more time. How do you know that the time is ultimately here...?

Reactions: fuzzybunny and overcomingfear
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it is just a feeling. You have no more doubts and you are certain. I think many people reach a point of desperation and they are then able to overcome the SI.

Reactions: S7W5115A9H0, overcomingfear and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I have now my SN and all other relevant pills. There is nothing really holding me back from CBT and I could leave now anytime. However, sometimes I ask myself if I should not try to give it some more time. How do you know that the time is ultimately here...?
I ask myself the same question everyday, every moment. I wish the universe would give me signs to guide me but maybe thats just wishful thinking

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and S7W5115A9H0
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
When you are tired or impulsive enough then it's time

Reactions: S7W5115A9H0 and Worndown
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
It's taken me years to get to this point of finally feeling ready, I still have stuff to do, but i've never felt closer to ctb than I do now. My depression and anxiety are taking over and i'm letting them. I hope to be gone in the next few months. There is no specific answer, it's a feeling that it's over and nothing else matters and ever will again.

• Aww..
Reactions: overcomingfear
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
I've been there several times before.

You reach a point where you are just broken. Completely devoid not only of hope, but of hope for hope.

Your brain simply cannot contemplate any other way out. No other way forward.

Quite simply, you surrender.

Then, and only then, are you ready to execute your plan and venture into the unknown.

Every unsuccessful attempt is not a failure, but rather a learning process.

I'll get there one day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: logan, self destructing, Bedrock48 and 1 other person
NoMoreMorbidity

NoMoreMorbidity

Apr 1, 2021
When you're happy with dying, you are 100% ready. I hanged myself at 15 and was happy before. My family actually thought I was doing better. But I was just 100% ready.
I haven't felt that sure since. I think I'll commit suicide more impulsively now. I wish I could feel that ready to die again.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I am so miserable today,I am rapidly heading down. I could go today,but no sn yet. I must prepare and maybe go in October?

• Aww..
Reactions: logan and Alwaysbadtime
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I feel like I'd be ready if I had all my other logistic issues squared away, but I currently don't have any of the required substances and maybe when I'm staring death in the face, I won't have the same mindset. I hope I'll be able to do it though, otherwise I'll have to suffer for so long before I'm finally free...

Reactions: Jumping_realms
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
all 4 attempts of mine have been spontaneous and impulsive if I just broke. If I planed for after my b-day, or something, they never happened. That's just my experience.