13ReasonsWhy

13ReasonsWhy

It shouldn't be painful to live, but it is.
Apr 15, 2024
I've had multiple suicide "attempts". I somehow always end up backing out of them. I just recentely tried the night night method and after I started feeling pain, I backed out. It is the hard part of getting through that pain. I know that I am ready to die but I am scared of the pain that comes along with it. Is there any way to get through it easier? Or are there any other more painless methods that I can easily get my hands onto? I cant get a gun, and inert gas methods I do not have the technical aspect to be able to do that. I looked up SN but all sellers I found and for companies only.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pathetic and Sad, etherealspring, Unknown21 and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
What you are experiencing is Survival Instinct. A lot of people use drugs like valium, xanax, propranolol etc ... to overcome it. I will be, when it's time for me to leave. Best wishes to you!

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, _Minsk, Forveleth and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I believe when it's time to go we will go.

Whilst there is hope of recovery and getting better, the brain will hold onto that.

Remember that suicide is the last resort.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
There's places that sell to anyone, post a few more comments to unlock PM's and you might get sent a link to one.

S

shaucro

Mar 10, 2024
Fear is the first step on the survival instinct scale, before it really kicks in. You can override fear through a number means (including simply ignoring it and toughing it out) but there's little you can do stop SI in its fullest. Think of the images you may have seen of bodies thrashing about on a hangman's rope - that's the body fighting at its most basic level to stay alive. You have no conscious control over that, indeed can be unconscious when it happens.

Pain is a step along again and is obviously a little more difficult to ignore (though possible, if you're made of sterner stuff than me) That's why looking for painless methods is so popular, and was one of my criteria. I once rather liked the sound of death by hypothermia (after consuming booze to dull the cold sensations). Apparantly drowning can be peaceful, though I personally am dubious on that - I reckon the SI would be big on that one.

Reactions: Forveleth
13ReasonsWhy

13ReasonsWhy

It shouldn't be painful to live, but it is.
Apr 15, 2024
There's places that sell to anyone, post a few more comments to unlock PM's and you might get sent a link to one.
Just verifying, is PM's Personal Messages?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much in trying to leave this existence, it's so cruel and unacceptable to me how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace with no risks or complications, I wish suicide isn't so difficult. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and 13ReasonsWhy