• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
Just conflicted. I'm disgusting and it'll never change. But now I have someone relying on me and I know if I go it'll destroy him. I'm having hard feelings about my family too

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: gottago222, GentleJerk, Z-bar and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think in general, if you're not absolutely sure, then maybe you really aren't ready yet. Even then, that's not necessarily enough. Although it should be your choice, it's still more likely than not a very major choice to consider with heavy ramifications especially if someone depends on you. I believe one way to determine if this would be the right path for you is if you give yourself plenty of time to mull it over first if at all possible, really overthink the hell out of it including the preparation, execution, and consequences of it all. Also ask yourself how much you even care about all this? If that sounds too daunting it could be another sign that you may not be ready yet. Hope this helps…

• Love
Reactions: Z-bar, sundress and GenesAndEnvironment
greencondo

greencondo

Sep 25, 2019
sounds like you aren't ready and you kind of know that.

That doesn't mean that you are not suffering. Its natural to want outs for our suffering, even if we aren't ready/don't feel we can take them and have to wait it out a bit more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gottago222, Z-bar and Dr Iron Arc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally would only ctb if I had no more doubts and I was completely certain about my decision. After all, it is your life and your decision and you have the right to exit at a time of your own choosing. I believe that it is a feeling, deep down that you know it is time to leave, only you know if you are ready.

Reactions: som1
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Regardless if someone is relying on you or not, it's your life and ultimately your choice. Sure, depending on who that person is, partner, child, sibling, it will be hard and maybe a selfish choice but if you tried hanging on and still don't see anything worth living for, then it's time to go I think. But I don't know if you can ever be 100% sure that you are ready.