UglyAndSuicidal

UglyAndSuicidal

Aug 19, 2018
So far each time I get a heavy rush of blood to the head and nothing happens until I can not breathe anymore. I've tried all positions, I've put the noose in different positions, still the same result.

Reactions: lv-gras and atwasoa
A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
What i know is
You should be able to breath all the time.
You should feel increasing dizzynes.
Probably your placement of rope is wrong.
There are videos and old discussions about it on the forum how to do it.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Deutsch, lv-gras and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I recently did partial suspension position 3 I was found unconscious and not breathing and revived. atwasoa said it right... Your vision should get white and fuzzy and you passout in seconds if you do it correctly.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, atwasoa, lv-gras and 1 other person
T

TheSternal

Aug 28, 2018
PatKat how did it feel passing out like this? And how did it feel when you were revived? And lastly is this the method you plan on using again?

Apologies for the bambozle of questions just curious

Reactions: Deutsch, lv-gras and atwasoa
A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
I recently did partial suspension position 3 I was found unconscious and not breathing and revived. atwasoa said it right... Your vision should get white and fuzzy and you passout in seconds if you do it correctly.

Wow how long you were uncouncious when they found you?

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
try finding your 2 carotid artery with your finger and blocking them first. when you block them you will be 100% sure because it's such a distinct feeling. then do same with rope

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
When I tried it today with a scarf, it took me like an hour to find a position that would make me pass out. My vision completely faded after a few seconds but I felt lightheaded to the point of feeling nauseous and I couldn't breathe so I stopped. Kept trying to do it again to get used to the feeling but I couldn't reach the point of my vision fading out again.

Reactions: UglyAndSuicidal and lv-gras
UglyAndSuicidal

UglyAndSuicidal

Aug 19, 2018
I tried something new, I took in a big breath and immediately let go of my body. I couldn't breathe, but I was holding my breath. Immediately things got lighter and I felt a feeling I wouldn't exactly describe as dizziness, but I just know a few more seconds and I'd be out. I stopped myself because I was scared.

Reactions: NoHope and lv-gras