• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lier

Jul 17, 2024
I'm thinking of being more of like to put in bluntly, mostly formal and normal love you guys, my bad stuff, but on the other hand I feel like I should write what I truly feel.

I don't wanna kinda lie in my death, I believe that makes sense.

Though "The dead men's lie" will be a great book title.

Lie I meant to say as in this facade. To put up, not literally like in you guys were the great sense.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
First of all, I don't think anyone should have a say in how you write your suicide note because it's yours. Personally I just write from the heart, un-edited and raw. These are you last words. If you have been putting up a facade while dealing with your pain, now would be a great time to knock it down, if you know what I mean. If someone really cares about you, they will keep this note forever, so you want to be as genuine as possible IMO.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov