• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
With a bill in congress being close to banning the sale of SN in the US, I'm really anxious to get my hands on some before it's too late. I'm confused as to how so many people here have gotten SN, when I can't seem to be able to find any online. Is it still possible to find a source online?

Reactions: Yaka
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Many just got it before sources disappeared. People in the US used to be able to casually get SN on sites like ebay. Now there seems to be only 1 source left and it gets increasingly complicated to buy extremely fast, ie. order placed a month ago can't be replicated now. I feel like it's heading in the direction of N with what happened to D. I always regret not getting N during that small window of opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
Many just got it before sources disappeared. People in the US used to be able to casually get SN on sites like Amazon and ebay. Now there seems to be only 1 source left and it gets increasingly complicated to buy extremely fast, ie. order placed a month ago can't be replicated now. I feel like it's heading in the direction of N with what happened to D. I always regret not getting N during that small window of opportunity.
I almost bought N from D a few years ago, what happened?

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I almost bought N from D a few years ago, what happened?
I believe authorities got to him, he was the only source and that's why N is completely unavailable now. I fear the same is happening with SN. Sorry I'm not much help

Y

yearnforanescape

May 13, 2019
The situation here in Australia recently got very tight on SN too. Need a poisons license to obtain. Very difficult to find anyone who will ship here.