• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
How are all of you getting your hands on meto?

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Online pharmacy. Just some good old lying and a bit of luck.

Reactions: eLdus and Starylain001
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
All the ones I saw require an already-existing prescription from a doctor.
Dunno about the US but in Europe there's sites where you fill out a form and a doctor prescribes it.

Reactions: Starylain001
Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
Same for me with online pharmacy. You can also use the dark net to get the meds. I found the guy from my country, who provides with prescribtion meds, opiates etc from pharmacy.

Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
which country are you in?
USA.
When I found out the PPH actually links to a scam site for ordering meds I could not believe it. This is turning into a hopeless situation and I'm ready to pitch my sn.

HappinessEmbodied

HappinessEmbodied

Depressed Bitch
Apr 21, 2022
USA.
When I found out the PPH actually links to a scam site for ordering meds I could not believe it. This is turning into a hopeless situation and I'm ready to pitch my sn.
I feel hopeless about it too, sorry you're in the same boat. But you're definitely not isolated in feeling this way. I find it frankly despicable how the world feels entitled enough to keep us here for its own selfish reasons. We should have every right to choose our destiny given that we had no say in being born. The way they restrict our safe methods sickens me.

• Hugs
Reactions: gr1lledcheese and Doombox
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
I feel hopeless about it too, sorry you're in the same boat. But you're definitely not isolated in feeling this way. I find it frankly despicable how the world feels entitled enough to keep us here for its own selfish reasons. We should have every right to choose our destiny given that we had no say in being born. The way they restrict our safe methods sickens me.
Instead of the Peaceful Pill Handbook it should be called the Peaceful Pill That You Have a Snowball's Chance in Hell Getting Handbook. I'm thinking of going for a more unpleasant but reliable method like hanging. The thought of barfing up all the sn and then surviving is too much.

Reactions: eLdus, HappinessEmbodied and nopride86
nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
It's ill-advised, but im thinking of trying something different than Meto.
Quetiapine is diagnosed for everything, from insomnia to nausea (in addition to its traditional psych use). Under brand-name Seroquel.
I'm thinking of trying my luck with that route.

Y

ybotherr

Mar 19, 2022
It's prescribed for migraines and many tele/cyber-health services will prescribe it.

Reactions: gr1lledcheese