• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cataphract

Cataphract

Oct 28, 2022
The body is hardened by evolution to survive at all costs, no matter how hard you try.

So cutting and sliting anything is meaningless. No hope in jumping too as there are simply no good points around me to do it. And even if said place did exist, I doubt I would be brave enough do it. My country has no gun laws so we can cross out this way (as well as any other form of euthanasia). SN is out of my reach as I cannot buy it as I lack a bank account and asking someone else for it is rather strange. Jumping in front of a car is not a reliable method.

If I had to name something I can only thing of two last ways: Train (not jumping in front of it but rather lying under it) OR - and his is just a theory - A shooting range? I could just rent a gun there right? I don't know, it seems too easy...

I do not watch movies which I do not like.
I do not listen to music which I do not like.
I do not play games which I do not like.
I do not read books which I do not like.

THEREFORE I do not want to live a life which I do not like !!!

Please, somebody help me...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme, _Kaira_, Source Energy and 3 others
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Out of curiosity is there any reason why you can't get a bank account? Because if that and jumping aren't options, then your options will be extremely limited.

Also I dunno if a shooting range will be an option for you. I've read before from someone else that you need a friend/partner to come with you to participate in a shooting range, but that could just be the rules of the shooting ranges in their area.

Reactions: lionetta12
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can always drown yourself if there is any suitable body of water nearby. This method is most reliable when you can get as far out away from shore as possible and attaching weights to your person before jumping in. Your idea of laying on a railroad track is certainly plausible, as long as you can fight the SI that wants to force you to get up before the train runs you over.

Cataphract

Cataphract

Oct 28, 2022
Out of curiosity is there any reason why you can't get a bank account? Because if that and jumping aren't options, then your options will be extremely limited.

Also I dunno if a shooting range will be an option for you. I've read before from someone else that you need a friend/partner to come with you to participate in a shooting range, but that could just be the rules of the shooting ranges in their area.
1) To get a bank account I would have to guarantee a stable income of X (as far as I know maybe I AM wrong) and that would be necessary to buy anything online.

2) I don't really see coming with a partner as a problem here, as far as they wouldn't constantly stay right behind my back. Could you elaborate on that?
You can always drown yourself if there is any suitable body of water nearby. This method is most reliable when you can get as far out away from shore as possible and attaching weights to your person before jumping in. Your idea of laying on a railroad track is certainly plausible, as long as you can fight the SI that wants to force you to get up before the train runs you over.
So about drowning... Two questions: What should I use as my weight and how should I attach it to myself ? And what is a suitable body of water to do it? The river near me is definetly too shallow, and if i were to use a lake, how exacly would I get to the deep part? Should I like, rent a boat?

Last edited:
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
1) To get a bank account I would have to guarantee a stable income of X (as far as I know maybe I AM wrong) and that would be necessary to buy anything online.

2) I don't really see coming with a partner as a problem here, as far as they wouldn't constantly stay right behind my back. Could you elaborate on that?

1) I've had bank accounts when I was young, long before I had any kind of income to put savings in it. If you've got plenty of money piled up, you shouldn't need income from something like a job to be able to open a bank account. Getting a credit card might be complicated if you don't have a job, but you can just get a debit card instead which you can use online to buy stuff. (I myself have never had a credit card before, I prefer debit card far more because you don't have to worry much about the complications with overdrafts because you can't/or have limited features on overdrafts.)

2) I don't know much about it, just something I've read from the other guy. If you do know people that are willing to help accompany you to a shooting range I guess you can go for it... But shooting yourself in the mouth is much more difficult than it sounds. You can't chicken out as soon as you put the gun in your mouth. If someone sees it, you'll definitely get sectioned and likely banned from going into shooting ranges.

Reactions: annointed_towers
Cataphract

Cataphract

Oct 28, 2022
2) I don't know much about it, just something I've read from the other guy. If you do know people that are willing to help accompany you to a shooting range I guess you can go for it... But shooting yourself in the mouth is much more difficult than it sounds. You can't chicken out as soon as you put the gun in your mouth. If someone sees it, you'll definitely get sectioned and likely banned from going into shooting ranges.

I was thinking more about shooting in the temple, as it would impact both of the hemispheres, isn't it better that way?
Also, no I don't have any one who would like to accompany me there...

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I was thinking more about shooting in the temple, as it would impact both of the hemispheres, isn't it better that way?
Also, no I don't have any one who would like to accompany me there...
I haven't really researched into shooting techniques so I have no idea which area is best to shoot at. I guess all you can really do is go to the shooting range on your own and see if they'll let you in.

mondo9k

mondo9k

Feb 5, 2023
You didn't say where you are, unless I missed it. I'm in the USA and if I tried just a little I could find a place to jump. Otherwise, I go to Puerto Vallarta frequently, where it's very very easy to get up to a high place. The Sky Bar just one example, hardly any railing from the roof pool.

F

forgottenrarity

Jul 27, 2022
Fentanyl should do the trick.

Reactions: downndone2