N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
I'm bored of hypotheticals. I need to do something. I'm bored of methods that are beyond me, I need a method that will work. I don't know how to find it. I don't know where to start. I have things stockpiled but I don't think they are enough. Everything I have amounts to nothing. I don't know how to make it work. I'm not asking for help, support, to be fixed. It's all on me to work it out, but I have no idea how to.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and ijustwishtodie
M

metothemoon

Feb 11, 2024
Understand how you're feeling. Quite the same for me. All my options "might" work, but could leave me with braindamage/organ failure etc as well.
Sucks pretty damn hard…

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, nextstepdeath and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I haven't really done this for ctb methods yet but what works for me in terms of deciding something is first deciding what I don't want to do. That way, you can narrow down your options and, from there, just choose a method that's the most peaceful. Alternatively, you could do it where you first look at the most peaceful method, see if you can obtain it and work your way down the peaceful methods. Of course you have to consider accessibility as well and how much a method is accessible to you. You can start by looking at the suicide resource compliation

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
Understand how you're feeling. Quite the same for me. All my options "might" work, but could leave me with braindamage/organ failure etc as well.
Sucks pretty damn hard…
Yes, I feel in a boat like this as well. I feel like it is a constant hassle to work at.
I haven't really done this for ctb methods yet but what works for me in terms of deciding something is first deciding what I don't want to do. That way, you can narrow down your options and, from there, just choose a method that's the most peaceful. Alternatively, you could do it where you first look at the most peaceful method, see if you can obtain it and work your way down the peaceful methods. Of course you have to consider accessibility as well and how much a method is accessible to you. You can start by looking at the suicide resource compliation
I think with where I am at I am just going to rush into something by default because I don't have the patience to just work and work and work at it. I have been considering the suicide resource compilation for about 4-5 months now and I am still not completely sure, I don't consider myself an indecisive person I just genuinely have no idea what can realistically suit me, perhaps I am not comfortable with suicide in itself and that is a factor that is affecting this but I don't want to live, that is affecting me more than anything

Last edited:
  • Love
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
Same. Everything I can think of that is same as a sure thing, I don't want to put my family through it, or endanger other people. Why is this so difficult? My issue is incurable illnesses, so no hotlines are going to take my motivation away.

• Love
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
For now I will take a xanax a promethazine and a diazepam. Better to medicate yourself into a state of focus and clarity if doing it all on your own is too much. I needed secure friends. The closest I came to making friends I blew off because I thought they weren't good enough for me. I was probably wrong to make that conclusion and now I am paying the price.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and M3lancholia
M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes 💕
Jun 28, 2024
Maybe first work out what you could do and what you couldn't. For example I know I couldn't jump off a tall building or hang myself. But I could take a poisonous substance or drown.
Then read up more info on things you 'could' do, what you'd need, do you need to go anywhere specific or buy anything. Then go with whatever's easiest and you're comfortable with. Maybe combine more than 1 thing into your plan.
Think about whether you are ready to actually go through with it - there's no harm in planning, then waiting a year to see if things improve 💕

• Love
Reactions: escape_from_hell and Adûnâi
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
Maybe first work out what you could do and what you couldn't. For example I know I couldn't jump off a tall building or hang myself. But I could take a poisonous substance or drown.
Then read up more info on things you 'could' do, what you'd need, do you need to go anywhere specific or buy anything. Then go with whatever's easiest and you're comfortable with. Maybe combine more than 1 thing into your plan.
Think about whether you are ready to actually go through with it - there's no harm in planning, then waiting a year to see if things improve 💕
Things will never improve, I have accepted that. No amount of intervention or suggestion or brainwashing by other people or the system will change that for me. I have considered combinations, I have even considered what I am not comfortable with to achieve this. Sometimes we are not in a position to do what is comfortable, it just has to be done to be achieved and the only way out is to leap as hard as you can.

Reactions: divinemistress36