Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I feel isolated each and every tucking day, when i have a look at ig, when i go out street and there are groups of friends, couples, it's painful to cope and it reaches a point where going out has become like a chore. Why do have to deal with this... this road is in shambles.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Andreea333, Un-, artificial_ineptness and 5 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I'm the same way when I go outside and see couples and groups of people. It's one of the few reasons I'll be CTBing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, Foresight, Un- and 2 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
The older I get the lonelier I feel, even in the crowded place I'm still feeling lonely but I have to accept it is what it is. Everyone else seems busy with their own life agenda, pursuit, family, career, etc etc I can't relate so much but I guess it's not their fault either.

Reactions: Foresight, blue_muse, Un- and 1 other person
B

bloos

Aug 6, 2022
I feel lonely even when I'm with friends or family, because I can't relate to their joy or interest in things and because they don't understand me or know that one day soon I am going to ctb. It's like a circle, one of the reasons I'm going to ctb is because I'm lonely which only makes me more lonely and makes me want to ctb more, if that makes sense

Reactions: Un- and _Minsk
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm realizing I been lonely since 14. But it got worse at 22 after I lost my virginity and I isolated more lost what little
Social people I was around. I been isolated for 7 years. And then two
Years ago a few guys popped into my life but I ruined it because of alcohol addiction because of losing my virginity years ago and being hurt.

• Aww..
Reactions: bloos and Un-
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I used to be with family and friends, not anymore and it pains me to see people who are

• Hugs
Reactions: bloos and Un-
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It's a terrible feeling. Isolation, whether real or perceived, is a common element in suicide.

Reactions: Un-
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
It's a terrible feeling. Loneliness is the main reason why I want to CTB.

• Aww..
Reactions: Antiquated, FinishingLine and Un-
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
It's completely destroyed my life.

Reactions: Un-
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
I can be with myself without destroying myself mentally. By destroying myself I mean negative self-talk. Most runs from that and make themselves completely busy and stimulated in one way or another.
I want to be social though. Not because I hate being alone but because I want to share things with others and spend time with others etc.

7b48hl

7b48hl

nuke the universe
Aug 2, 2022
Been lonely my whole life, no friends or relationships. It didn't bother me until the pressure to fit in, to fulfill my duty as a woman and become a slave to some breeder so we can make more slaves to our overlords really started getting to me (I come from probably the most conservative and religious country in the EU. I've felt like an alien since early childhood for not being a pronatalist, not wanting to get married and worst of all have kids and having had 0 support from anyone. I suspect I'm just a repressed lesbian and this country I am from is very well known for being strictly anti LGBT. Just yesterday I had to listen to my family's "women are intellectually inferior" jokes. Not a very woman friendly place in many aspects) I still prefer solitude.

Last edited:
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I am lonely but I have to accept responsibility for it.
I've been isolating for awhile now.
So it's basically my fault for being lonely.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I've had a core of loneliness that has ruined my life and led to very bad choices …. A fear of abandonment …. I'm lonelier then ever ….

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I don't feel lonely, because I can be myself in my own company. Being able to navigate through life by my own schedule is much more satisfying.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would prefer to be alone than be around others personally. People are tiring and I have never had much interest in spending time with others.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"Loneliness is such a drag"

-Jimi Hendrix, "Burning of the Midnight Lamp"