• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lazyegg

-
Apr 17, 2023
Someone has been wanting to "help" me which I don't want. Its been kinda invasive and I kinda want to decrease interaction with them as much as possible because my mind is pretty set with CTB through CO due to anhedonia. Any way I can possibly deal with this?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would just say that I'm feeling fine and not do anything to make them think otherwise, I hate people like that who think they have the right to interfere, it's so absurd and inhumane to try and force someone else to suffer so unnecessarily, it's like they forget that we are all just going to die anyway. I hope they leave you alone soon, people who assume their "help" is always wanted are just so irritating, I cannot stand humans who cannot mind their own business and want to interfere as it just makes them feel better about themselves.

• Love
Reactions: FailerQt., Suicidе and lazyegg
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I would just say that I'm feeling fine and not do anything to make them think otherwise, I hate people like that who think they have the right to interfere, it's so absurd and inhumane to try and force someone else to suffer so unnecessarily, it's like they forget that we are all just going to die anyway. I hope they leave you alone soon, people who assume their "help" is always wanted are just so irritating, I cannot stand humans who cannot mind their own business and want to interfere as it just makes them feel better about themselves.
Humans are curious creatures but true if your not comfortable with people trying to get in your businesses what makes them obligated too.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Tell them it was a seasonal thing. Short answers. That's all most people want. They want your noise over quick so they can get to their noise. Say spring just fucks with my head.
Boy, people always say people don't care, and they don't pay attention, which is true, and makes it all the more unnerving when someone DOES.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Keep things superficial. Say you felt a bit down but that you're doing fine now. Don't be overly positive, as that'll be unbelievable. If they're being invasive just say that you appreciate them caring but that you're not that comfortable with talking about it, and that everything is alright.

Reactions: lazyegg