• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
How to choose an ideal date to ctb?

SN can't be done impulsively either.I tried rehearsing for a few hours but I ended up bailing in the last minute because I was dissociated.

I've never gotten what I wanted in life.I haven't been good at anything I did.I always dreamt big but fell short since I wasn't born in an ideal place and I'm a slow learner.
I want to go abroad and start my life from scratch.But it's almost impossible because of how so many people want to leave and how competitive getting a work visa is.Funnily enough,my last wishes are being fulfilled on pure coincidence.It's time to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would not set a final date for myself. It would only add additional pressure on me and failing might be even more painful in such a case.

I want to go abroad and start my life from scratch.
It seems you still have some hope and you have sth in mind what you wanna try. I would suggest you try that first and then if that fails you can still CTB if you have your method ready. That's just my opinion.

Whatever you decide to do I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Bremer, kunikuzushi and cosmic-freedom
A

Asphyxiater

Mar 7, 2023
None. Most people who plan to CTB on a certain date don't go through with it, unless their method chosen is instant like using a firearm.

Reactions: Metalhead
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
For me, I have no specific date, just a deadline and the deadline set itself.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You can't pick a date or a deadline. Both are very bad ideas, they just cause anxiety and stress.

When you are ready, you are ready.

Most people can't even set a deadline to lose weight or get fit, let alone CTB.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
I don't know about this - I'm torn. Setting a "dead"line is stressful & the sense of failure is overwhelming if you miss it. But leaving it open ended forever seems - I can't think of a good word - maybe pointless? Unhealthy?
I had "hoped" to be gone by now & have had to postpone a little & I hate that - but it's still going to be this year, as soon as I can make it, & the plan very much to be July - life circumstances making me want to CTB but also getting in the way right now. I think maybe the difference is if people are 100 percent certain they're going to attempt versus those who think they have but might still have a smidgen of hope??? I dunno. I've decided & I'm not going to undecide

Reactions: thebelljarrr