Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I want to burn myself. What are some methods I can use to achieve this and how does one take care of a burn after it's been inflected?

(Don't tell me not to do it, please. I already cut myself regularly. I'm just looking to switch up my methods.)

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, nawee and GasMonkey
nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
Make something metal really hot, like maybe a fork with a lighter. To treat it afterwards just pour your wounds in warm water, make sure to put alcohol made for wounds and stuff on it and maybe cover it with a patch so it doesn't get infected

Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Make something metal really hot, like maybe a fork with a lighter. To treat it afterwards just pour your wounds in warm water, make sure to put alcohol made for wounds and stuff on it and maybe cover it with a patch so it doesn't get infected
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you heat the metal?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I suggest to heat the metal piece you may want to use, you get a bunsen burner (with camping gas cartoushes). Flame is about 1600°C that should be hot enough. Good luck!

@nawee a lighter flame, or candle flame will produce too much soot that will be on the metal piece, I'd not want to get any additional dirt into the branding wound.

Last edited:
LostCauseLooknToCTB

LostCauseLooknToCTB

YoungLostHoplessandAlone
Apr 6, 2023
I want to burn myself. What are some methods I can use to achieve this and how does one take care of a burn after it's been inflected?

(Don't tell me not to do it, please. I already cut myself regularly. I'm just looking to switch up my methods.)
lighter just hold it to your wrist and it should burn you

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
You can try an ice cube. Does not leave a scar.

Reactions: Someonewhotypes and melwarson
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
You can try an ice cube. Does not leave a scar.
Ice will definitely burn you. I have burned myself with ice accidentally after icing an injury. I got large blisters.

Reactions: Crono
nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you heat the metal?
You hold it under fire for a long time, with a lighter or a candle. Or you can try something like a hair curler or straightener if you have something like that in your house
I suggest to heat the metal piece you may want to use, you get a bunsen burner (with camping gas cartoushes). Flame is about 1600°C that should be hot enough. Good luck!

@nawee a lighter flame, or candle flame will produce too much soot that will be on the metal piece, I'd not want to get any additional dirt into the branding wound.
Yeah, it's not the best option but its the easiest one

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ice will definitely burn you. I have burned myself with ice accidentally after icing an injury. I got large blisters.
That's a good point, why not burning oneself with cold things. I'd suggest dry ice (frozen CO2, -80°C) should be cold enough. For the ones liking it a bit tougher, liquid nitrogen (-196°C) to cool down the tool for burning.