White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
I'm on here again for just some mental support and I'm struggling. I just don't like the idea that you have to operate in dynamics in order to maintain a functional relationship and even if you put in the time it always has a risk of blowing up in your face. Life isn't something I will ever truly love and I realize that more than ever. I also realize that I like many things about it but coping with shit like this is awful. Why do you have to accept the most ridiculous shit about life to make it tolerable? By accepting it I get the feeling that you're just giving in and ignoring the suffering that life brings and trivializing it. How do people see this shit and then go on to throw their children into this mess? It's horrifying.

• Love
Reactions: cowbain, OnlyMercy, azucaramargo and 6 others
Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
I agree with you, we should all become antinatalists. The only people that don't realize that living is mostly suffering ignore all the pain and misery in the world with superfluos distraction of life and only care about themselfs and those near them. And the worst part is that after being brought to this world without consent society expects me to be successful and grateful for the gift (I'd say curse is more apropriate) of life.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, Tragoedia Vitae, MeltingHeart and 3 others
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
I agree with you, we should all become antinatalists. The only people that don't realize that living is mostly suffering ignore all the pain and misery in the world with superfluos distraction of life and only care about themselfs and those near them. And the worst part is that after being brought to this world without consent society expects me to be successful and grateful for the gift (I'd say curse is more apropriate) of life.
Well, between the lack of assisted suicide as an option and obvious natalism pushed though everyone's head as a child it's easy to feel this way. And like I said whenever you come together with someone no matter what the type of relationship something is there's always a condition for everything. If that condition is broken then usually it resorts in the relationship ending. I get you can say that these things are apart of life but they seem like nothing more than wishful thinking to justify the absurd. Another poster on here said something along the lines of you don't get used to suffering but you know how to handle it. I guess my issue I'm working on is accepting more bullshit life will inevitably offer me.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae