pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
Even if I wasn't suffering from depression from wrong brain wiring or whatever, I think I'd still end depressed just because of how full of hate everyone is. So much suffering and division among people. It's exhausting. How do people see all this and think life is wonderful?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, etherealspring, sorrowful and 2 others
yunzzzk

yunzzzk

See you later alligator
Aug 1, 2024
Maybe their hate give them a reason to continue… I fail to give myself motivation to continue, and I thrive to put a goal for myself

pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
Maybe their hate give them a reason to continue… I fail to give myself motivation to continue, and I thrive to put a goal for myself
I almost wish I was one of those people who could live out of spite but all this is just making me want to die more and more.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
yunzzzk

yunzzzk

See you later alligator
Aug 1, 2024
Have you asked them how they are coping with their days?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think we just stick our heads in the sand a lot of the time. Just try to get by on distractions.

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't understand it either. I've tried to understand them but I just can't. I guess maybe that, in their view their lives are juuuuuuuuuust okay enough to where they tolerate exploitation and don't contemplate suicide? I do admit that there are things to enjoy in this world but, at the end of the day, these things are just escapes and coping mechanisms for the negative aspects of life which people have to deal with everyday

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
Most people see bad stuff and think it'll never happen to them.

I used to think like this until I suffered brain damage from doctors drugs.

Religion also used to help me stay hopeful but now I know it's all false so I'm left hopeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sancta-simplicitas
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'd never wish to exist in this reality filled with endless cruelty and suffering, I wish I never existed more than anything. The amount of harm existence causes truly is horrific and beyond comprehension, it's so terribly tragic how existing beings are tormented every second just to die slowly in agony, to me existence is an abomination.

• Aww..
Reactions: hiAbbey and pomcustard