• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't get it. Normies want to do so much and they somehow have the energy to. Since I have summer holidays from university, my mum also wants me to do a lot (when I say "a lot", I mean that it's a lot for me but it's nothing for the average person). My mum wants me to find a job, get hired for a job, go to gym, read a bunch of islamic shit, be more active and overall just rot less in my room. For normal people, this isn't much but, for me, I'm already overwhelmed. I gotten a migraine due to this that has been persisting for hours and I have no way to deal with it. Keep in mind, I'm not actually doing any of the stuff my mum wants me to... yet but just thinking about it has really made me hurt a lot.

I have such a low pain tolerance and I get overwhelmed so easily. It's obvious that life isn't meant for me. It's obvious that being a human isn't meant for me. I just get overwhelmed too easily at basic things in life. Why people like me are even kept alive... I will never understand. It's cruel to force me to stay alive when I can't even handle life. Once again, I don't understand how normies even do it. Compared to me, they have superpowers. I don't envy them for it though; I'm just merely pointing out the insanely high magnitude of difference between me and normies which I then use to conclude that being a human isn't meant for me.

I was going to vent more about this but this migraine is hurting me a lot and I'm struggling at typing more so I'll stop here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Silent.Tears, SoulWhisperer and 17 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm amazed at all the energy they have even just taking a shower is exhausting

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, betternever2havbeen, Ligottian and 11 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
People are built differently and mental health plays a big role. I am really amazed by outliers who can work like 16 hour days, but even average people seem to have more energy because they don't have mental blocks.

I know my physical body is capable of high energy when I care about something, but most of the time I can't be bothered which leads to me basically wanting to hibernate.

Reactions: ClownWorld2023, GoatHerder, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
They don't have mental health issues.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, sugarb, GoatHerder and 5 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Good physical and mental health, honestly. Even before I started experiencing physical health problems I seemed to have a lower stress tolerance than most people due to my Autism, I would tire out quickly, this seems to be more common for us autistic people than neurotypicals. Also while I would say diet doesn't have a huge effect on overall health for me personally, when I started experiencing issues with IBS and constipation it threw off my eating habits and has resulted in less energy. If you're unable to consistently eat, sleep, and follow schedules that the average person can you're going to have less energy overall.

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, aslank98, GoatHerder and 5 others
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
They're (much) more healthy overall compared to you.

The bigger problem is them not showing any consideration and expecting you to be the same.

Reactions: sugarb, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, sserafim and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depression makes even brushing teeth hard work, it's not about overall energy its just a depressed mind cannot function properly.

Reactions: ClownWorld2023
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
I guess this is how it supposed to be when you're mentally healthy. I also feel like I could achieve so much if I wanted to, but I have no desire to do anything, no goals, nothing excites me anymore. I miss me who dreamed, had goals and motivation, now I feel like nothing is worth the effort (|||❛︵❛.)

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownWorld2023
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I don't get it. Normies want to do so much and they somehow have the energy to. Since I have summer holidays from university, my mum also wants me to do a lot (when I say "a lot", I mean that it's a lot for me but it's nothing for the average person). My mum wants me to find a job, get hired for a job, go to gym, read a bunch of islamic shit, be more active and overall just rot less in my room. For normal people, this isn't much but, for me, I'm already overwhelmed. I gotten a migraine due to this that has been persisting for hours and I have no way to deal with it. Keep in mind, I'm not actually doing any of the stuff my mum wants me to... yet but just thinking about it has really made me hurt a lot.

I have such a low pain tolerance and I get overwhelmed so easily. It's obvious that life isn't meant for me. It's obvious that being a human isn't meant for me. I just get overwhelmed too easily at basic things in life. Why people like me are even kept alive... I will never understand. It's cruel to force me to stay alive when I can't even handle life. Once again, I don't understand how normies even do it. Compared to me, they have superpowers. I don't envy them for it though; I'm just merely pointing out the insanely high magnitude of difference between me and normies which I then use to conclude that being a human isn't meant for me.

I was going to vent more about this but this migraine is hurting me a lot and I'm struggling at typing more so I'll stop here
They're mentally well and actually enjoy being alive.

It's like how some people get a kick out of watching football or are just naturally good at socializing; different perspective, different circumstances.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I share your same feeling about not being made to live, I'm... Surprised someone used my exact wording of my thoughts. I'm also sorry to hear about it though...