beiwei99999

beiwei99999

Aug 27, 2022
How many posts a new user needs to post, or how long to wait to use the search function

Last edited:
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
do 15 posts and wait for week
worked for me

Reactions: deadalreadysqc
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Unfortunately there isn't really a shortcut to getting it. I don't know the exact requirements but I know you have to make enough posts.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You can search the forum using a search engine. Just type your search term and forum name. Might have to find one that doesn't omit the forum though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that you have to wait for a week, if you just make a few more posts it should show up eventually. It doesn't say the exact number anywhere but I don't think that it's that many.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
T

Timeleft

Sep 7, 2022
Where will the search function appear once you have enough posts?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Where will the search function appear once you have enough posts?
It will be a magnifying glass at the corner of the screen, right at the top of the page.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
The search function worked for me after a handful of posts, maybe the same day or the day after I joined.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
How many posts a new user needs to post, or how long to wait to use the search function
Some people have suggested to go to the game section, apparently you can rack up a lot of posts there. It appears you've been here for long enough.

A

AlighieriTTT

Sep 26, 2022
Some people have suggested to go to the game section, apparently you can rack up a lot of posts there. It appears you've been here for long enough.
We have a game section??

JAlexa

JAlexa

Sleeping my life away... 💤
Oct 10, 2021
Thanks for the info, I was beginning to wonder how to search on this website as I didn't see an option anywhere.

N

nffc

Nov 11, 2022
When will I be able to search/PM other members please? Newish but desperate to move forward with my plan.

hunterthompson

hunterthompson

Feb 12, 2023
Also looking for clarification regarding the search bar. Is there a way I could confirm with a mod maybe? The site is incredibly hard to use without it and google is blacklisting my searches.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
Also looking for clarification regarding the search bar. Is there a way I could confirm with a mod maybe? The site is incredibly hard to use without it and google is blacklisting my searches.
You should unlock it after making 5 posts. Just reply to some threads in the Forum Games section. For now, you can add "site:sanctioned-suicide.net" (or .org) to your search queries.

hunterthompson

hunterthompson

Feb 12, 2023
You should unlock it after making 5 posts. Just reply to some threads in the Forum Games section. For now, you can add "site:sanctioned-suicide.net" (or .org) to your search queries.
The latter part actually worked with getting around googled shadow ban. Thanks.

easy

easy

Jan 24, 2023
I should probably just post to get the search function, but I come here to read and contemplate, not to socialize.