• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Minionlover666

Jun 2, 2023
I'm sure i will ctb this year (that is my plan after all) but i know some people will miss me (my grandparents,some of my cousins,my friends and more people) and i don't want them to be that sad about me...i know this would destroy them emotionally but i can't stand being here anymore while being a burden to people around me.I love them and it breaks my heart having to leave them behind but i can't live anymore

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm sure i will ctb this year (that is my plan after all) but i know some people will miss me (my grandparents,some of my cousins,my friends and more people) and i don't want them to be that sad about me...i know this would destroy them emotionally but i can't stand being here anymore while being a burden to people around me.I love them and it breaks my heart having to leave them behind but i can't live anymore
Just write, 'This is not anybody else's fault but my own. Its my decision, my reasons to leave do not reflect on anybody else.'

Reactions: Space Outlaw Bunny, Minionlover666 and imissmykitten
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
I could be wrong, but I think this is an unavoidable part of the grieving process. maybe explaining your reasons in-depth will help them somewhat. imo, the most important thing is they know you love them.

Reactions: Minionlover666
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Probably best to keep it simple. In the note you leave behind, state very clearly and emphatically that it was not the fault of any of them. Either they will believe you or they won/t. If they are not willing to believe what you tell them, then there isn;t much more that you can do - and I don't think you have any responsibility to try to do more.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all it's up to you deciding what to write in a note, it's a personal decision but I would just say things like suicide was what I wanted and explain why suicide is what I wished for. At least leaving behind some kind of explanation means that other people are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.