• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oogie

Oogie

always
Jun 30, 2022
he's literally next to me, asleep. have to leave soon. am on this forum because all of a sudden i was feeling suicidal. i haven't felt it this strong in a while. do i tell him how i feel. i hate not feeling safe. i feel like if i let him sleep and just go home i won't feel safe. safe from having a rash attempt that is

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
If you two are cuddly people, I just cuddle my boyfriend when I'm feeling suicidal and it's later at night. Sometimes its about a matter of just getting through what you need to get through for the night and then in the morning you can have that discussion. (Or if he's taking a nap, whenever he wakes up. Sometimes cuddling him will just wake him up and then you can tell him.) Do you need to go home?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Oogie
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
he's literally next to me, asleep. have to leave soon. am on this forum because all of a sudden i was feeling suicidal. i haven't felt it this strong in a while. do i tell him how i feel. i hate not feeling safe. i feel like if i let him sleep and just go home i won't feel safe. safe from having a rash attempt that is

If u thnk tht u mght d/ smethng implsve thn wld rcmmnd doin whatvr u nd 2 mke u fl sfe -- if tellng hm tht u r strugglng wll d/ tht thn wld recmmnd tht

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, VirtualSnow and WhiteRabbit