• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elliestxttoo

elliestxttoo

Oh, once again I am a child
Dec 17, 2023
last time i was completely ready to ctb was last dec (dec 2023) and this time i think im ready to go through with it finally. the only thing is, my boyfriend, im afraid to leave him. i love him more than anything in this world but i know my time is coming fast. is there anyway to easily help him through what im going to do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, indefinitesleep2 and XdragonsoulX
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Dont tell him he wont understand

Reactions: Roadrunner, astr4, MatrixPrisoner and 7 others
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
yh thats a bad idea

Reactions: sunflowerdreams, MatrixPrisoner and elliestxttoo
U

unfixablegirl

Jul 6, 2024
Don't tell him. He will probably try to stop you.

Reactions: sunflowerdreams, Ghostgirl, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
You know your partner better than we do. There's a high chance he'll try to stop you. If you still feel you want to discuss it with him, this may be a helpful resource:

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you're ok with him possibly stopping you, tell him. If not, don't.

Reactions: sunflowerdreams, Oneness and Sylveon
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
You should leave a suicide note to him. That should be enough.

If you tell him, he may call the cops on you or put you on some mental hospital which are very unethical in general.

Peace.

CoRaven

CoRaven

Raven of Melancholy
Jan 15, 2024
Don't. He'll only get in your way. Leave a note or letter behind if you want him to know anything.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
last time i was completely ready to ctb was last dec (dec 2023) and this time i think im ready to go through with it finally. the only thing is, my boyfriend, im afraid to leave him. i love him more than anything in this world but i know my time is coming fast. is there anyway to easily help him through what im going to do?
It really depends on whether you think they will try to stop you or not. If they're likely to stop you/call police, then you might have to keep it a secret until you do it. I would recommend trying to get their opinion on the ethics of suicide before telling them.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Pretty sure no matter how you tell him he is going to freak out.

Reactions: sunflowerdreams
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Just like others here, I too would advise against it. I want to CTB as well and I have people who are pro-choice. But even they wouldn't let me go if I tell them

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
I think you have two options - break up with him and cut off all contact or tell him how you feel.

Just don't stay with him and do it; that's a really shitty thing to do to someone.

Reactions: astr4 and elliestxttoo
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Don't bother telling him unless you really just want his attention. Everyone needs to be real here. CBT is hard af and not likely to happen.

Reactions: divinemistress36
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The sentence I am going to kill myself would make even an acquaintance freak out let alone a partner. No way to sugar-coat it really. There is slim to none chance they would sit back and support your choice. But if there is a part of you that wants help you should tell him. If not, I don't believe there is a benefit in telling.

Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
the 98% of the people u tell would try to make u stop, so if youre okay with that then tell him but if u dont want interventions then dont

Reactions: Oneness and elliestxttoo
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Wdym by this???

The chances of cbt are so low, no need to stress about telling the bf and making him worry. Even if she was serious why do that, it's just gonna prevent you from doing so if you really want it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
It's a complicated situation and this is a scary decision and you probably feel like you need to tell someone close to you but in my opinion, if you tell him, you won't get the reaction you want.
He might want to do everything to stop you.
I know this cause I'm in a similar situation but with a sibling.

N

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
The chances of cbt are so low, no need to stress about telling the bf and making him worry. Even if she was serious why do that, it's just gonna prevent you from doing so if you really want it.
Don't say chances of ctb successfully are low please 😭 😭 😭 don't break my hopes.
I feel like she would like to say goodbye you know it's sad to leave people behind and or being able to say goodbye when you love them it really sucks. Terminal Ill patients get the chance. They should be legal euthanasia for people like us we deserve rights periot. What's this shit to try keep everyone alive?!?!

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
If you truly are ready and want to CTB, tell nobody!

Reactions: sunflowerdreams