• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EnvyTangerine

Mar 5, 2023
Question in title. I think some of my friends know I've been struggling a bit more recently. I want to do something for them before I go tonight but not sure what. If I tell them what I'm planning they're probably going to call the police on me. I don't want to hurt them too much when I'm gone.

Reactions: cristaleyez
dumpstermagic

dumpstermagic

Lone Hobo
Mar 6, 2023
all my friends who are gone, i accept them and their choice. not like i never cried over them. but that shit's inherently selfish. once we accept that it has nothing to do with us and it's all their choice it stops being "WAHT COULD I HAVE DONE?!?!" and starts being "i fuckin respect u fam"

HitsanoEllangmainta

HitsanoEllangmainta

outsider
Mar 6, 2023
It's innevitable, they will feel bad to some extent, depending on quality of your relationships with them. If you don't want to hurt them TOO much, then you should give it a time and gradually move away from them, in other words cut all ties with them. Which can be pretty hard to do, because they could try to stop you from withdrawing from them if you're not committed enough. And as I said, you need a lot of time. Idealy you need to make them forget about your existance and do ctb only then, so they would learn about it only after some time after your death. But that doesn't spare them from the thoughts like "could i do something to prevent this" anyway, if the some person really liked you. All in all this doesn't seem realistic, but I guess it's the only way to get close to the needed result.

devoutweiss

devoutweiss

Missionary
Mar 5, 2023
I like to think of it in the way they'll only remember the positives about me. It's very unlikely that — even if they did remember any bad times — they would bring it up in any conversation as «respect the dead» and all. It'll be something for them to bond over and they'll come together to remember my life. Yes, pain will come with it, but that's essential to the bond they'll have with you even after death. They have a life to get on with and choose their own path with.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
You will inevitably hurt your friends if you CTB to a certain degree depending on how close you are to them. But if you really don't want to hurt them a lot, you might want to consider cutting ties with them, ignoring them etc. But there's not much to be done if you are going to CTB tonight. I wish you luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, if someone no longer exists in this world then whatever happens here could never be their concern. We all have to die and lose everything someday, losing people is just a part of life. Of course it would be a terrible idea telling other people about ctb plans, it would certainly just make things way worse.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Knowing they will be fine. They will choose their own destiny like you will decide yours. Friendship is about respecting embracing remembering cherishing the good times and the bad.