• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pulltheline

pulltheline

:(
May 16, 2021
i love my partner, ive known him for almost 8 years, been dating for a year and a half. we both struggle with mental health. i love him so much and i don't want to leave him on his own, i don't want to think about what'll happen to him if im not around anymore. but it's too much for me now and i can't deal with it all. i just wish he wouldn't have to deal with the pain of me leaving, i know how much he loves me. i don't feel like this for anyone else, he's literally the only reason i've not done it yet. if you guys have any ideas it'd be helpful

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not think there is much you can do apart from write a note if you do decide to ctb. In my case, I plan to write a note to give those left behind some closure. However I feel like no matter what those left behind will suffer a lot, but we all have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing after all, suicide is a personal decision. It sounds like a difficult situation to be in, and I'm sorry you are suffering. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: LoneMisery and Huntfish34
Upvote 1
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. I've never been in that situation, but had similar experiences. Can all be just Too much to handle sometimes, I get it.

I hope things turn out for the better.

Butch.

Upvote 0
LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Its why i have been pushing away people. I hope the longer they dont see or talk to me the less itll hurt. Im scared to shit about doing it too. Ive already pushed my really good friend away trying to give her back the things shes bought for me and i only seen my brother once in an entire year and go months without talking to him. Its not easy

Upvote 0
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
i love him so much and i don't want to leave him on his own, i don't want to think about what'll happen to him if im not around anymore.
Stay around so y'all can support each other. True love is hard to find. If you have it don't throw it away. It's rare and few experience it.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid and Red Scare
Upvote 0
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Like I said in another thread, when my spouse committed suicide I was devastated... it's pretty much how I found my way here... I can't live without him.

Upvote 0
L

lonleycrowdedwest

im so dumb i misspelled lonely
Aug 16, 2021
i love my partner, ive known him for almost 8 years, been dating for a year and a half. we both struggle with mental health. i love him so much and i don't want to leave him on his own, i don't want to think about what'll happen to him if im not around anymore. but it's too much for me now and i can't deal with it all. i just wish he wouldn't have to deal with the pain of me leaving, i know how much he loves me. i don't feel like this for anyone else, he's literally the only reason i've not done it yet. if you guys have any ideas it'd be helpful
I hate to say it but only feel guilty if you feel lie feeling guilty

Upvote 0