• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kieth

Aug 31, 2021
I just joined a few days ago. How do I search the forums, and how do I PM?

Thanks

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Hey! Welcome!

You should be able to search with the search bar on the very top or click on the different discussion areas (new threads, suicide discussion etc) and access them that way. It will take a little bit for you to be able to PM, you don't get that immediately. But you will eventually. Welcome to our community!

Upvote 0
K

Kieth

Aug 31, 2021
Hey! Welcome!

You should be able to search with the search bar on the very top or click on the different discussion areas (new threads, suicide discussion etc) and access them that way. It will take a little bit for you to be able to PM, you don't get that immediately. But you will eventually. Welcome to our community!
Thanks for the welcome!

For some reason I don't have a search bar at the top.. Is this a glitch? Or maybe I don't have access to that feature yet?

Reactions: deathisnear
Upvote 0
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Thanks for the welcome!

For some reason I don't have a search bar at the top.. Is this a glitch? Or maybe I don't have access to that feature yet?
It is possible you may not have access to it right away, it can take a while and the more you interact, the quicker the PM happens. Not sue about the search bar honestly, I thought that came right away. You still should be able to browse the forums though. You are welcome, it's a unique judgement free community here and I hope you find what you're looking for here

Reactions: Kieth
Upvote 0
K

Kieth

Aug 31, 2021
It is possible you may not have access to it right away, it can take a while and the more you interact, the quicker the PM happens. Not sue about the search bar honestly, I thought that came right away. You still should be able to browse the forums though. You are welcome, it's a unique judgement free community here and I hope you find what you're looking for here
Ok, thanks!

Reactions: deathisnear
Upvote 0
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for the welcome!

unlocks when your account is older and youve sent a few messages. in the meantime you can type in google site:sanctioned-suicide.net keyword

Reactions: Kieth and 3691215
Upvote 0
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
You need fo have a few posts to be able to pm us. when That happens just click on the members name and choose start conversation. Welcome by the way.

Upvote 0
C

CrescendoChiller

Mar 15, 2022
unlocks when your account is older and youve sent a few messages. in the meantime you can type in google site:sanctioned-suicide.net keyword
For unlocking the search feature, does it matter whether you've only made replies on threads vs creating threads?
And is there any ball park for how many posts it takes (I hear people saying a few, but I'm up to 5 as of this message — is that enough?) and how old your account needs to be?

Upvote 0