• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
gonna take sn next week on monday since i think thats when it'll arrive. should i schedule posts and videos for everyone that will post after my death? thanks for the help. i love a lot of people but my despair and anxiety is too strong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, eremie, Joey and 3 others
everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
I'm not sure, I'm struggling with that myself. Thinking about the reactions of people who were remotely nice to me is pretty painstaking, but we'll be dead so it won't matter what happens afterwards. If it's something that makes you feel better go for it, but it's your decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: jenny6391bubbles
piger

piger

Every waking moment I spiral further into insanity
Dec 11, 2021
I am leaving physical notes in my room, which won't be searched unless I'm known to be dead. Scheduled emails and videos are also a good idea since you can cancel them at any time if fail your attempt. My loved ones or former loved ones are doing and will be better off without me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Funeralprincess and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like it is a personal thing, only you know what you should do, and only you know what is the best for your situation. I think that personally I would write notes, even know I doubt people would ever be able to fully understand, but it may give those left behind some closure. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, anxiety really can be so awful and living can be very painful as our thoughts can torture us. I hope you find peace whether you decide to go through with ctb or not, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: jenny6391bubbles