• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vantaablack

Feb 15, 2022
I plan to hang myself before the year ends. I've done the research and I know what I need and how to do it properly. But I still feel unprepared emotionally and mentally. I fear the uncertainty that comes after death as I don't know what comes after it. It's probably literally just nothing. But I still have that fear anyway and that's the only thing keeping me from doing it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like only you know when it is the right time to leave, you cannot force these feelings. Many people fear death as this existence is all they know, they cannot comprehend what it is like to not exist. I only fear life instead. I believe that often people overcome their fears when the pain of living gets to be unbearable and they are desperate to escape. Suicide can be very difficult as we are all programmed to survive and I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. I hope that you find relief from suffering in whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Un- and Al_stargate