• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

virtualgf

virtualgf

Oct 20, 2020
I know I'm going to kill myself eventually. I always imagined it'd be when I'm in my 30's or 20's at the earliest. I'm 18 now and I think I'd be fine if it happened within the next year. I'd want to go out peacefully like overdose in bed or in my sleep or something. idk. Ideally I'd die in some freak accident or get murdered. That way my family wouldn't feel guilty or as guilty compared to when I kill myself. SO that leaves me with this question: where should I die? I don't want anyone in my family to find me dead or even a random stranger. I'd like for the police to show up and just take me away or something. But if I overdose, it'd be hard to get the timing right to call them myself. What if they showed up before I even died? I saw one post on here where the guy planned on putting a note on his door to not come in and to just call the police. I guess that's something I could do but I live with my parents and I'd feel like if anyone saw that note on my door they'd try coming in anyways. I guess I could wait until I move out? idk. I was also wondering if SN is painful? I don't want to be in pain when I die..

Thanks

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick and sadworld
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
Do it in a place where you can place a sign close or on the door, "Do not open, ive commited suicide, please call the police!". If your in the woods doing it you can put alot of signs up on trees in the area around you.

Reactions: Stick, Rn110bg101 and sadworld
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I have had this idea for a while now. Since I have to CTB at home the best way for me is putting a note to the door, stating that I've CTB and please do not enter, call the police.

I was also thinking of doing it in my bedroom so it's not in the common house space. That'll be an extra door.

If my mother still barges in with those notes… Well, I'll feel really bad, but there's nothing I can do, none of those doors have locks.

Reactions: Fthis and Stick
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
A hotel would be ideal, especially with a sign. Unless the house keepers don't speak your language and can't understand, I seriously doubt they'd brave opening the door.

Reactions: Stick
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
A hotel would be ideal, especially with a sign. Unless the house keepers don't speak your language and can't understand, I seriously doubt they'd brave opening the door.
The problem i see with hotels is that people come and go all hours of the day, what if you put it up and 2 min later someone walks by and sees the note?

virtualgf

virtualgf

Oct 20, 2020
I have had this idea for a while now. Since I have to CTB at home the best way for me is putting a note to the door, stating that I've CTB and please do not enter, call the police.

I was also thinking of doing it in my bedroom so it's not in the common house space. That'll be an extra door.

If my mother still barges in with those notes… Well, I'll feel really bad, but there's nothing I can do, none of those doors have locks.

idk im not sure that id want to do it in my room. then theyd pass my room every day and think about me. and maybe they wouldnt open my door. itd be a waste of a room if no one was able to use it. maybe id wait until i move out.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The problem i see with hotels is that people come and go all hours of the day, what if you put it up and 2 min later someone walks by and sees the note?

You just put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside door, whenever the time comes for you to check out, housekeeping will knock on the door, eventually the hotel manager will open it up and force you out, but will see your corpse on the bed and then summon the police. Do this at a chain hotel, not some bed and breakfast, mom/pop shop, chain hotels have the money and resources to clean the room up and not traumatize anyone in the process.

Reactions: Stick and Rn110bg101
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
You just put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside door, whenever the time comes for you to check out, housekeeping will knock on the door, eventually the hotel manager will open it up and force you out, but will see your corpse on the bed and then summon the police. Do this at a chain hotel, not some bed and breakfast, mom/pop shop, chain hotels have the money and resources to clean the room up and not traumatize anyone in the process.
True, didnt think about that.

Reactions: Rn110bg101