E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
I know I have no future and there's no point in living but I feel too scared to go through it. And I don't want my family to be devastated by my death. Why do I feel so trapped

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Letgo, HAKMKS and 3 others
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
I feel the same way too. I love my family, and I know they love me. I don't think, there's a way you can prepare anyone you love for this. Unfortunately

• Aww..
Reactions: enditall222, Letgo and Justnotme
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that when it comes to those who are left behind all that anyone can do is write a note explaning that suicide was what they wanted so that those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.

Telling other people in advance about plans/wishes to die before one has left would always be a terrible idea as in this anti-suicide society other people would very likely try and interfere in plans to die, sadly. But the fact is that we all have to die someday and eventually we very likely won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here and that's just the reality, whatever happens in this world after we are gone could never be our concern.

And when it comes to the individual, I think that many people go through with ctb when they find a method that they feel confident in and they just get so determined to be gone, suicide certainly isn't straightforward in this world.

Reactions: Justnotme
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I told my family and basically everybody years ago. I don't know if it helped or not. I am still guinea-pigging various meds, but no-one will be surprised if I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
E

enditall222

May 20, 2023
I feel the same way too. I love my family, and I know they love me. I don't think, there's a way you can prepare anyone you love for this. Unfortunately
Its so terrible. I wish I was never born or at least born different than what I am now. Why do I have to cause so much suffering

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34