• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
I have to self tighten and when i lean or whatever it just un tightens any help

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
as long as your head doesn't slip out I don't see the issue. Are you keeping your head upright/transverse to the rope?
Im sitting down and yea its putting pressure ln my neck but im mostly mad because i can't find my carotid well internal and I'm just sitting there not passing out i was wondering if i should put it above the adams apple or below it?

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
ime best to put it as high as possible on the neck, both front and back. If nothing's happening then there's too much slack in the rope and you need to tighten it.
Ok well what position will ensure a quick black out

J

Jojosowasaki

Nov 6, 2019
There just needs to be less distance between whatever the rope is affixed to and your head
And last question is the carotid artery i have looked at every forum tried to make myself pass out with my fingers and it didn't work im just pressing into my neck can you help me in locating them because i can't hit them in my attempt using the rope im basically just choking