• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm currently a uni student but have grown so accustomed to being at home now. Running errands and other tasks seem dreadful? I've applied to countless jobs and haven't heard from a few.

Even retail jobs that I'm qualified for haven't gotten back to me. Should I try being a sugar baby? I'm not sure if I can ask that question on here but I don't know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I wish I had a good suggestion. Only thing that might work is if you could be a game developer or web designer. Maybe an author if you can write well, but I don't have the slightest clue how to do any of that. I can write, but when it comes to publishing I'm clueless. Besides, seeing other people suffer so much has caused me to stop caring about my own success, so it's hard to find the motivation.

Do you have any motivation left? Maybe these options can work for you.

Reactions: sserafim and wontachievehappines
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Mechanical Turk, Clickworker etc.? It's very boring and doesn't pay well though; also, there has been way less tasks lately

Reactions: pilotviolin and wontachievehappines
W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
Thank you for your message 🥹 I can write and I've been told before that my writing that it's good. maybe I can post on Pateron. But I'm not sure how to gain an audience or where to publish it :(

I have a bit of motivation left but it's growing thin :(
I wish I had a good suggestion. Only thing that might work is if you could be a game developer or web designer. Maybe an author if you can write well, but I don't have the slightest clue how to do any of that. I can write, but when it comes to publishing I'm clueless. Besides, seeing other people suffer so much has caused me to stop caring about my own success, so it's hard to find the motivation.

Do you have any motivation left? Maybe these options can work for you.
Thank you for your message 🥹 I can write and I've been told before that my writing that it's good. maybe I can post on Pateron. But I'm not sure how to gain an audience or where to publish it :(

I have a bit of motivation left but it's growing thin :(
Mechanical Turk, Clickworker etc.? It's very boring and doesn't pay well though; also, there has been way less tasks lately
Thanks, I'll look into those

img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
I've looked into these and most places I've seen require some sort of ID, if you know any without that requirement please point me in their direction

Reactions: wontachievehappines
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
i was about to say roblox limited trading but unless you sell your account you cant cash out the robux. if you have some skills you could try fivver... im looking into the survey and clickworker type stuff myself just for extra change.

Reactions: wontachievehappines and sserafim
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Teach smb smth you are good / expert in...

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
funnily enough on the topic of AI training i found this video;
\

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You say you can write, do you also have a good eye for detail? Something like proof reading may suit - there's often wfh jobs for local magazines, newspapers etc.

I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
I was doing really well working remotely until recently, so I think I know what I'm talking about somewhat.

Become good at something that people need. This might sound very vague to you if you don't have a lot of experience.

Programming, art, CAD, voice acting, video editing, community management. Countless more I'm sure. AI will replace these more and more, sadly. A lot of online writing jobs are going away already.

I know a guy online who makes a few hundred dollars a month from his YouTube channel. He spams stupid unoriginal 5 minute videos about his favourite topic and his "business" is slowly growing.

If you really have no skills, or passions, and don't have the time to become good at something. Look up "Remote Virtual Assistant Jobs".

Sugar babying, OnlyFans and similar, are probably easy to get started with. I googled and it says the median OF monthly income is $180. Consider that you are putting in a ton of effort and exposing your entire body, face, etc for that little money. Also, all your content will be uploaded to free websites and stay there forever. It might make you feel emotionally bad as well (it would for me at least.) I do not recommend this.

Try this:

1. make a list of things you really like (that you enjoy spending time on)
2. try to figure out, for each of them, how you could monetize them
3. pick one and work very hard on it for a long time
4. make your first money and keep going. you will likely make very little money at first. don't give up. keep going.

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
You can try creating an AI influencer and growing her account to get monetization and other things. There are many videos on yt about this. I recommend using stable diffusion.