• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OneFootOut

OneFootOut

Suicide is my safety plan
Jul 4, 2024
Life isn't working out for me and I'm in need of so much help. But I can't disclose having a suicide plan without being incarcerated and traumatized. Has anyone here been able to get urgent help without ending up on the grippy sock vacation?

I've never been incarcerated and I'm quite scared of the abuse I'd be subjected to.

• Hugs
Reactions: mymarbles and fleetingnight
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Hello and welcome. Do you feel the need to disclose that part? Is seeing a professional possible, like therapist or psychiatrist?

• Love
Reactions: OneFootOut
OneFootOut

OneFootOut

Jul 4, 2024
Thank you for the warm welcome! I can't afford psychotherapy and my psychiatrist is essentially a pill dispenser
Hello and welcome. Do you feel the need to disclose that part? Is seeing a professional possible, like therapist or psychiatrist?
The issue is without a plan or means they can't really help I guess

Last edited:
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Ha, laughed at the pill dispenser. That's true and essentially the job of a psychiatrist. The right combination of pills can help manage especially when things feel really gone but yeah, we need a plan to make changes. Any chance the doc can point you to something like ketamine treatment or have you tried psylocibin? Again, these can help shortcut a turnaround, but we do need to make attempts at some sort of change with that reprieve from deep depression.

OneFootOut

OneFootOut

Jul 4, 2024
Ha, laughed at the pill dispenser. That's true and essentially the job of a psychiatrist. The right combination of pills can help manage especially when things feel really gone but yeah, we need a plan to make changes. Any chance the doc can point you to something like ketamine treatment or have you tried psylocibin? Again, these can help shortcut a turnaround, but we do need to make attempts at some sort of change with that reprieve from deep depression.
I've tried a psilocybin macrodose and microdosing at the moment. My doc is trying to get me into a ketamine clinic but they are taking their sweet time and I think it's more urgent than that.
If I had never brought up MAiD to my doctor they wouldn't have tried referring me to the ketamine clinic. So that's one idea for a cry for help. If I find a supplier for SN should I let my Dr know about that too, or is that a direct visit to crazy jail?

Last edited:
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Do not mention having SN. The most likely outcome is they will try to make you get rid of it.

Unfortunately there isn't really much support between "therapy and pill dispensing" and being locked up in a lot of places. I have had home visits but those were mostly frustrating and pointless (serving largely to reassure clinicians that I didn't need to be incarcerated).

landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I've tried a psilocybin macrodose and microdosing at the moment. My doc is trying to get me into a ketamine clinic but they are taking their sweet time and I think it's more urgent than that.

If I had never brought up MAiD to my doctor they wouldn't have tried referring me to the ketamine clinic. So that's one idea for a cry for help. If I find a supplier for SN should I let my Dr know about that too, or is that a direct visit to crazy jail?
how did the psilocybin feel and you on any meds?