• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
Is there a way to induce a psychotic episode with Ambien, Klonopin, Quetiapine, Luvox (any of those) and alcohol? I had a brief psychotic episode and I want to go back to finish what I've started. (I don't have the drug that triggered the first psychotic episode.)

Gorsasu

Gorsasu

Frikandelbroodje
Mar 6, 2023
Why would you wanna go back to that state ? No judge I'm just curious

• Hugs
Reactions: not_good_enough
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I don't understand you Do you want to have psychosis for CTB?

N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
I don't understand you Do you want to have psychosis for CTB?
yes because under psychosis i became very suicidal and started planning my attempt but couldnt go thru with it because the episode lasted only 3.5hrs

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
yes because under psychosis i became very suicidal and started planning my attempt but couldnt go thru with it because the episode lasted only 3.5hrs
Mmm
I don't recommend you to go back to psychosis. It may not only last 3.5 hours, but many hours or the whole week.

PS: Taking hallucinogenic drugs.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, methamphetamine, psychedelic drugs such as LSD, and club drugs such as ecstasy and MDMA

• Love
Reactions: not_good_enough