• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
My parents both work in the mental health field which means they work with people who depressed suicidal and all. I dont want them to pick up any signs of me being depressed because they immediately put into some mental health group or something so does anyone know ways of hiding that?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, squirley and No_Lxve
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
My parents both work in the mental health field which means they work with people who depressed suicidal and all. I dont want them to pick up any signs of me being depressed because they immediately put into some mental health group or something so does anyone know ways of hiding that?
Just smile, be excited and acknowledge people

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and squirley
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Keep things brief, try to act like you are busy.

Most people don't give a shit and if you fob them off quick, they won't spot a thing.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rust20, Red Desert and 1 other person
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
wish i could tell you how lol
used to be really good at it but my facade is sadly starting to deteriorate as the end comes closer

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
BOTH of your parents...
That is a cruel twist of fate...

They will 100% pick it up if you're in your room all day or not eating... ignoring hygiene... you know the simple things.

Of course they would put you into a group which is brutal. I'm surprised they wouldn't just talk to you 1on1 or advise meds.

Either way my facade for years was working...partying....gym....work...party....
Hey everything good how are you ?
O yah .... everything's gucci ...
Classic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424_202510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_202510_Chrome.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rust20 and Red Desert
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
BOTH of your parents...
That is a cruel twist of fate...

They will 100% pick it up if you're in your room all day or not eating... ignoring hygiene... you know the simple things.

Of course they would put you into a group which is brutal. I'm surprised they wouldn't just talk to you 1on1 or advise meds.

Either way my facade for years was working...partying....gym....work...party....
Hey everything good how are you ?
O yah .... everything's gucci ...
Classic.
god my hygiene has been a strong bad point for years gonna be hard to pick up on that to be honest

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
god my hygiene has been a strong bad point for years gonna be hard to pick up on that to be honest
Hygiene like what ?? Don't say details.. they havnt said anything to you ??? I guess that's...good ? In a way... but I know when at one time I didn't leave my house for months ...no hair cut ...no dentist etc when I had people in my life before they would be like wtf you doing let's go ... and they weren't even docs lol

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Hygiene like what ?? Don't say details.. they havnt said anything to you ??? I guess that's...good ? In a way... but I know when at one time I didn't leave my house for months ...no hair cut ...no dentist etc when I had people in my life before they would be like wtf you doing let's go ... and they weren't even docs lol
With hygiene i struggle to keep my room clean and brush my teeth but thats about it that im willing to go into

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
just act normal

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
With hygiene i struggle to keep my room clean and brush my teeth but thats about it that im willing to go into
Ah ok keeping room clean is one thing.
That's nothing.

From super bad experiences take care
of the teeth.
it doesn't happen... like 1 year... 6months... 2 years.. after awhile.
tooth decay or anything it fucking hurts so much or nerve damage ... the worst pain ever just a heads up.... from experience
just act normal
Lul

Rust20

Rust20

May 31, 2023
Be careful about your facial expressions and body language. I believe vague sentences(I mean like not being able to say what you mean in the first try) could also be seen as a sign.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
what does normal even look like everyone has a different opinion on normal lol
No such thing in this current world.
Normal is something perceived like you said on a personal basis.
Also from society pressures, false ideology and Comparison/judgment.

WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
No such thing in this current world.
Normal is something perceived like you said on a personal basis.
Also from society pressures, false ideology and Comparison/judgment.
I hate how society strives for normal when nothing can even be normal

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
just think of it as is you're playing a part. The character that you're playing is a fictionalized version of yourself.
This version is a well adjusted, generally happy, does not have emotional problems, and can talk and laugh with everyone else.

thats what I do whenever I'm in a situation (i.e. school or work) where I have to come into contact with people. Once I step out, I immediately get into character and I put a happy face.
Once I'm by myself again, I step out of character and go back to being myself.

• Informative
Reactions: imissmykitten, Rust20 and Praestat_Mori