• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
Recently my mom has been getting increasingly worried about me because i have been lashing out and crying (which is something i hadnt been able to do since 2021) and she is worried that i will start to physically harm myself again, is there any way to mask what i feel and stop responding "rudely"?

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and edu0z
SadPingu

SadPingu

I'll go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
You can practice not crying for situations you don't want to. If you relax your facial muscles that can help, bite the inside of your cheek or thinking of something you find funny. It's good your mum cares though.

• Love
Reactions: cats333
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Sometimes it's better to let things express themselves than to hold them back and you won't be able to hide properly them if you don't believe in them yourself. Instead you can explain to her that you won't hurt yourself because you know you would regret it. Of course, don't hurt yourself, otherwise she'll know. And if you feel comfortable you can explain to her why you are sad, she will appreciate that you don't lie to her and will probably help her understand. In the "worst" scenario where you have to consult doctor, he would prescribe you an antidepressant which is useful for cbt if later you come to really want to die
Best wishes

Reactions: edu0z and 35alcoholics
35alcoholics

35alcoholics

ratman
Jul 3, 2023
I make bets with myself, "if someone finds ____ out I have to do _____"(which is something I normally would not do in any situation) or leaving the area until you've cooled off.
Note: Maybe you should be open with your mom about the thoughts you have? Which would probably be better since she may understand what you're going through, or ask her to send you to some sort of counseling.

• Love
Reactions: cats333
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
Sometimes it's better to let things express themselves than to hold them back and you won't be able to hide properly them if you don't believe in them yourself. Instead you can explain to her that you won't hurt yourself because you know you would regret it. Of course, don't hurt yourself, otherwise she'll know. And if you feel comfortable you can explain to her why you are sad, she will appreciate that you don't lie to her and will probably help her understand. In the "worst" scenario where you have to consult doctor, he would prescribe you an antidepressant which is useful for cbt if later you come to really want to die
Best wishes
I wish i could get antidepressants, but my dad is against me "getting on drugs" and if i mention it he threatens to cut my college funds :/ the most my mon can do is put me in therapy which ive been to before and the therapist didnt really care either, so the best i can do is at least make sure my mom doesnt get stressed out by me before i ctb

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SadPingu and edu0z
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
he threatens to cut my college funds
It's a terrible blackmail, people don't realize the pressure they put on others...
When you have the opportunity to be alone, let yourself cry, and when you're not alone, avoid thinking about what makes you sad, snacking can sometimes help, you can also express your emotions here via 'venting', if you want to talk about it don't hesitate, if you have less heavy on the heart, it will be easier for you to hide it, I wish I could help you more but emotions are always chaotic and are variable for each. To speak less rudely, you can speak slowly, this gives you time to think, and when it's possible, speak little, the less you speak, the fewer mistakes you will make.
I hope you'll find the peace you're wanting.