Bruhman88

Bruhman88

Sep 3, 2024
I've tried to slit my wrist before and when that didn't work i tried to suicide by cop. I thought it would work since i've seen videos (and because i'm black) But the police just laughed and tased me like a little goblin. Probably because i'm a 5'6 guy and i look like a toddler so they didn't see me as a threat. i was arrested and forced into a Pysh ward which was a complete joke since nobody in there was crazy at all. There was a guy who was in there for getting into a fight at school and just some random homeless guy with back pains. Anyway i was gaslit by therapist that tried to tell me that "life has meaning" and i "have to live" even though i was forced into existence agains my own will with no control over my life. Can't choose my race, my height, or my gender. then they fed me meds that did absolutely nothing. After i got out i was gaslit again by my family who's the entire reason i'm alive in the first place. I tried to tell them i didn't ask to be here and having children for your own amusement and selfish reasons is crueler than suicide. I've been searching for methods ever since and they won't let me near knives, i can't buy a gun (which is why i tried suicide by cop) and i don't want to drown because that's too uncomfortable and it last for like 7 minutes. Didn't want to jump from a buidling or anything either since i'm scared of heights and i've seen horror stories of people surviving it. Since i can't get my hands on anything i decided to wrap a extension cord around my neck last night to see if it would work and i started to get dizzy and it took me a while to sleep last night cause my body kept twitching. My question is how do i hang myself with it? I've seen videos of tying nooses but i'm not sure that's possible with an extension cord since it's much thicker and bulkier. It's the only thing i can use without drawing suspicion from anyone and i just need to loose consciousness since nobody comes into my room at night and i've been acting very friendly toward them.