• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
Hi,

I need some help here. I'm in the U.S and I want to buy N. I know I need to email them but do I have to make a new email address or can I use my gmail one? Also how do I pay? I know nothing about bitcoin. Also I'm quite nervous about getting it successfully since I'm in the US. If you are in the us and bought N from A or D (B in PPEH) please tell me about your experience. Did you receive it? Did customs seize it? Did the police show up for a wellness check? Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
You need a secure email address like protonmail. You can pay with bitcoin monero or western union. I got mine without problem, it shipped really fast.

Reactions: blue_muse
S

Suzanne28

Jul 8, 2021
Can someone give me their email addresses?