• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Is there something I can do to get them to kill me in case I end up with too much brain damage? I know when we die we must be prepared to face the unexpected, but knowing I run the risk of losing my autonomy is driving me nuts. Everything is just always out of our control!! I'm starting to think there is just no option, not even suicide. I don't know what will happen to me if I start truly believing that. Help...

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and hʚll
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Why not just use a method that's known to work when followed correctly

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Perhaps a directive created by an attorney.

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Why not just use a method that's known to work when followed correctly
Because they are not easily accesible to me, and I don't want to put myself at risk by buying illegal substances.

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
I would just plan on not failing or using a method like SN which isn't linked to any permanent health issues as a result of attempting. It's unlikely your wish to be unplugged or killed would be respected even if you did have brain damage. Sorry that you are in this position.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Write a note/letter and say: No matter what I do not want to be kept on life support.

Life support costs a lot of money. I think most families don't have the funds nor want to go through with years on end of tending to someone hooked to machines.

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Perhaps a directive created by an attorney.
Ahh crap. Don't have the money or even know how that stuff works so I guess I'm screwed...
I would just plan on not failing or using a method like SN which isn't linked to any permanent health issues as a result of attempting. It's unlikely your wish to be unplugged or killed would be respected even if you did have brain damage. Sorry that you are in this position.
I'm actually going to use SN but there isn't much proof that it doesn't cause brain damage here. Most of what is posted here are based on annecdotes. And a person in a vegetative state wouldn't be able to write their own expirience, so idk to me it seems there is still a possibility that SN could cause severe brain damage. Not trying to scare anyone here, just putting my thoughts out there.
Write a note/letter and say: No matter what I do not want to be kept on life support.

Life support costs a lot of money. I think most families don't have the funds nor want to go through with years on end of tending to someone hooked to machines.
I guess that might work in my sitiuation, my family might want to keep me alive (especially my mom) but they wouldn't have enough money so I guess it would make it easier for them to give up. I might still spend some time alive and aware of my intense desire to die though. I read an article about this guy a while ago who let his mom know he wanted to die by blinking twice and that really made me afraid of this thing. It must be terrible.
I don't know why they aren't required to just kill you if you are in this state if you've let them know in a letter you want to die. People are so cruel. Now the thing that was supposed to save me from life might end up making it worse. I dont get a good feeling about this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Ahh crap. Don't have the money or even know how that stuff works so I guess I'm screwed...

I'm actually going to use SN but there isn't much proof that it doesn't cause brain damage here. Most of what is posted here are based on annecdotes. And a person in a vegetative state wouldn't be able to write their own expirience, so idk to me it seems there is still a possibility that SN could cause severe brain damage. Not trying to scare anyone here, just putting my thoughts out there.

I guess that might work in my sitiuation, my family might want to keep me alive (especially my mom) but they wouldn't have enough money so I guess it would make it easier for them to give up. I might still spend some time alive and aware of my intense desire to die though. I read an article about this guy a while ago who let his mom know he wanted to die by blinking twice and that really made me afraid of this thing. It must be terrible.
Maybe, but I'm not aware of any studies of SN causing brain damage. If those show up I will change my mind, but until then I'll stick to SN if I ever get the chance personally.

Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Your fears are completely unfounded, it's just your SI talking. Your attempt with SN will be successful if you make sure nobody finds you before you die.

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
You can make a Living Will and Advanced Care Directive for cheap or free online. They're just as legal as going to a lawyer provided you have them notarized. I have one that says no artificial food or water delivery and a dnr. They have to honor them or risk getting sued.

Reactions: motel rooms
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
You can make a Living Will and Advanced Care Directive for cheap or free online. They're just as legal as going to a lawyer provided you have them notarized. I have one that says no artificial food or water delivery and a dnr. They have to honor them or risk getting sued.
Who would sue them though? Would I still depend on my family? I guess I'll look into it anyway.
Your fears are completely unfounded, it's just your SI talking. Your attempt with SN will be successful if you make sure nobody finds you before you die.
How are my doubts unfounded exactly? Where is the proof that makes you so certain of it? If you have anything besides anecdotal evidence it would be very helpful. I can't trust a random strangers word and would find a professional's word more reassuring, so I am looking for it. That's all.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
How are my doubts unfounded exactly? Where is the proof that makes you so certain of it? If you have anything besides anecdotal evidence it would be very helpful. I can't trust a random strangers word and would find a professional's word more reassuring, so I am looking for it. That's all.
Read @Seiba 's comment. Read medical studies/journal articles if you're afraid I'm some psycho who wants you to ingest SN & suffer brain damage

Reactions: Seiba
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Read @Seiba 's comment. Read medical studies/journal articles if you're afraid I'm some psycho who wants you to ingest SN & suffer brain damage
I don't think you or most people here wish me harm, I simply don't think that anecdotal evidence is enough when I'm considering something as serious as suicide. And I am searching around for studies that would prove what people say on here, and so far I've found nothing. That's why I'm still doubting it in the first place. Why are you so agressive? I don't see how that should affect you, it's not like I forced you to read my post. If you find my questions annoying you can feel free to ignore me instead of insult me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Why are you so agressive? I don't see how that should affect you, it's not like I forced you to read my post. If you find my questions annoying you can feel free to ignore me intead of insult me.
How is suggesting you read medical studies/journal articles insulting/aggressive? Did I call you annoying?