• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

To-Equestria

To-Equestria

Little Magic Pony
May 27, 2023
As the title says. I'm looking but having trouble finding SN. Found some suppliers that look like they sell to individuals but had trouble on checkout and will call when they're open.

D

deathcallingmyname

May 28, 2023
As the title says. I'm looking but having trouble finding SN. Found some suppliers that look like they sell to individuals but had trouble on checkout and will call when they're open.
Let me know when you do find it I'm looking too.

Upvote 0
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
We cannot endorse or list sources publicly as per site rules. While some DM for sources, it's unclear if the rule applies to private messages as well. I see a lot of brazen "Hey, could you DM me for some sources?" but those don't get banned, so do what you will with that.

I know precusors and chemical alternatives to SN, but I can't say since it's uncharted territory and quite frankely, I think we should milk SN as much before it gets restricted before moving on to alternatives.

Upvote 0
To-Equestria

To-Equestria

Little Magic Pony
May 27, 2023
We cannot endorse or list sources publicly as per site rules. While some DM for sources, it's unclear if the rule applies to private messages as well. I see a lot of brazen "Hey, could you DM me for some sources?" but those don't get banned, so do what you will with that.

I know precusors and chemical alternatives to SN, but I can't say since it's uncharted territory and quite frankely, I think we should milk SN as much before it gets restricted before moving on to alternatives.
Well damn.

Upvote 0