• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rimiku

Rimiku

iron 1
Aug 24, 2023
So i just tried to hang myself but ended up failing because the rope was too short but now i have rope marks, is there anyway to get rid of it quickly or should i just try my best to hide it for a few weeks

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Rope marks are quite similar to carpet burns... do carpet burns heal themselves immediately? No, unfortunately not. Expect the rope marks to be the same, you'll have to wait it out.

Just try your best to hide them and if you want you can cover them with cosmetics if necessary.

Reactions: Skathon, Rimiku, avoid and 1 other person
Upvote 0
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Not gonna lie, I expected a different kind of thread. The typo "makrs" got me curious because I wanted to know why you would want to get rid of rope makers. My first thought was that maybe the rope broke in the act and you were angry with whoever made the rope. But then I read the thread and it made much more sense to me.

Anyway, unless I'm mistaken, the rope mark is basically damaged skin. It's a slow healing process. If the skin is not broken, you may be able to speed up the process by applying skin-soothing or hydrating lotions such as aloe vera gel but don't expect much of a difference. So try to hide the mark and come up with an excuse for why you have it so you have the answer ready whenever someone asks about it. For example, a minor accident while sporting, or a jacket/scarf strangled you when it got stuck on a doorknob, or you misstepped while going up the stairs and hit the carpet step with your throat thus scraping it.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: todeswunsch and Rimiku
Upvote 1
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
If it's not too warm, you can try wearing a turtleneck sweater.

Reactions: higherthanthesun
Upvote 1
Rimiku

Rimiku

iron 1
Aug 24, 2023
If it's not too warm, you can try wearing a turtleneck sweater.
yea im doing that rn but its like 30 C rn so its kinda suspicions but i dont really have another choice its really bad marks like it has blood red spots on it

Upvote 0
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Then the only option I can think of is to use some sort of makeup. I don't know what's out there tho, as I'm a male and not wearing any.

Upvote 0
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
it depends on the severity of the injury. my neck didnt look totally normal for about a week and a half maybe two. like others said you can use makeup or a turtleneck but im not sure theres any way to accelerate the healing aside from proper after care. the bruising will probably last longer than the rest. for me the friction burns and red spots took maybe a week to go away and the bruising took the rest of the time.

Upvote 0