• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aggy

Mar 1, 2019
Laprozam, 7.25g of Alprazolam and 2.5g of Brotizolam

Or just realllllllllly strong, effective sedatives?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you plan to CTB with them?

A

Aggy

Mar 1, 2019
Do you plan to CTB with them?

If I can. Otherwise, I will just use alcohol and the local pool, since I would like to use the drowning method. I'd like to include those medications into the mix, but if not, I'll just have to find another way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk. Maybe you could be successful in the dark web when you cannot get them prescribed.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Laprozam, 7.25g of Alprazolam and 2.5g of Brotizolam

Or just realllllllllly strong, effective sedatives?
Loprozam seems to be Clonazepam while Brotizolam is a Benzodiazepine analog.
Aka u can consider all of them Benzos.

idk about the dosages there, did you mean 7.25mg instead of g (grams)?
7.25g is excessive aside the fact that you'd have trouble swallowing several thousands of pills.
7.25mg on the other hand might not even be enough.

That said generally I'd discourage from trying to ctb on sedatives alone.
They are strong sedatives yes, but even a strong overdose isn't that likely to kill you, it would just knock you out for a long time, a few days at most.

Mixing Benzodiazepines with other depressants such as f.e. alcohol may be successful and is actually a method that was used by some people, no idea how reliable it is in practise but as far as I know it's much more a desperate attempt rather than a reliable method.

You can get depressants with relative ease from a psychiatrist for occasional use for bad anxiety, or panic attacks.
They are usually not prescribed normal insomnia since you shouldn't take them long term, so other depressants that don't get you dependant on them are preferred.
But they may be prescribed for occasional bad cases of anxiety induced insomnia.

Aside that there are other depressants to choose from that doctors are more willing to give out, notably Gabapentinoids. (also anti-histamines and anti-depressants but they are usually not strong enough to my understanding, though I also don't know enough about them to say for certain.)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Aggy
A

Aggy

Mar 1, 2019
Loprozam seems to be Clonazepam while Brotizolam is a Benzodiazepine analog.
Aka u can consider all of them Benzos.

idk about the dosages there, did you mean 7.25mg instead of g (grams)?
7.25g is excessive aside the fact that you'd have trouble swallowing several thousands of pills.
7.25mg on the other hand might not even be enough.

That said generally I'd discourage from trying to ctb on sedatives alone.
They are strong sedatives yes, but even a strong overdose isn't that likely to kill you, it would just knock you out for a long time, a few days at most.

Mixing Benzodiazepines with other depressants such as f.e. alcohol may be successful and is actually a method that was used by some people, no idea how reliable it is in practise but as far as I know it's much more a desperate attempt rather than a reliable method.

You can get depressants with relative ease from a psychiatrist for occasional use for bad anxiety, or panic attacks.
They are usually not prescribed normal insomnia since you shouldn't take them long term, so other depressants that don't get you dependant on them are preferred.
But they may be prescribed for occasional bad cases of anxiety induced insomnia.

Aside that there are other depressants to choose from that doctors are more willing to give out, notably Gabapentinoids. (also anti-histamines and anti-depressants but they are usually not strong enough to my understanding, though I also don't know enough about them to say for certain.)

What about catching the bus through alcohol, anti-nausea medication, sleep, aids, and pool? May I please pick your brain about that?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
That depends heavily on your sleep aids, I'm like 80% sure that alcohol won't get you anywhere close to unconscious enough to not realise that you're drowning.
I mean you can drown but it won't be a peaceful experience.

Mhhh I remember reading a post about someone going for medicated drowning though I doubt I can find it anymore,.. perhaps you'll have more luck searching through all drowning related posts on here, I think that should definitely be your starting point.
I actually found it, this was the post, no way to know if his medications worked as expected.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/drowning-my-method.17545/

Last edited: