• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
So my mother is off work today and when I woke up for college she said she's going to clean my room (even though I have told her 100 times not to)
It's not even a mess she just has noting to do cuz she's off work.
I just said yea yea cuz i was still sleepy and thinking about college.

Now that I'm here, i remembered I have 3 razor blades stored in a syringe in almost plain sight for easy access. I'm not sure she'll find them but if she does I don't know what to tell her.

Does anyone have some believable explanation for that?

• Hugs
Reactions: hells "angel", WaffleMan and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why don't you simply pack them when you go out? Nothing can be found at home then and therefore no questions. Some other places to hide them: on top of the closets? under the mattress? behind the closets? depending how intensive your mums cleaning plan is she'll not look everywhere.

Reactions: feder
feder

feder

Apr 13, 2023
Why don't you simply pack them when you go out? Nothing can be found at home then and therefore no questions. Some other places to hide them: on top of the closets? under the mattress? behind the closets? depending how intensive your mums cleaning plan is she'll not look everywhere.
I used to do that but she has not even entered the room in months, I thought she has work today so I assumed it was safe. Just fucked up I guess.

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
personally i wouldn't take razor blades out with you in person as if stopped by police or someone with power then could make things worse, what i did is make a little hidden compartment in my bedroom under the carpet in corner and saw a peice of floorboard away so unless someone knows its there, 99.9% no one should find it

B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Tell her you need razor blades to get rid of armpit hairs.

Reactions: jar-baby and Deathisbetter
Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
the last reply gave me the idea of using razors to be more precise on personal care, let's say get rid of the extra eyebrows? I really don't know even though i also have razors in my room, but i try to hide them.

the last time they told me about my razors i replied they were useful opening packages, almost the same uses you would use a pocket knife, but with a smaller razor.

Reactions: jar-baby, Deathisbetter and feder
feder

feder

Apr 13, 2023
the last reply gave me the idea of using razors to be more precise on personal care, let's say get rid of the extra eyebrows? I really don't know even though i also have razors in my room, but i try to hide them.

the last time they told me about my razors i replied they were useful opening packages, almost the same uses you would use a pocket knife, but with a smaller razor.
Thank you, that could actually work.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and Konnsz
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Tell her you need them for cutting up your coke in preparation for snorting.

• Yay!
Reactions: Fulminare, deomlez, Little One and 2 others
hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
Maybe something like, they're replacment blades (,for like a shaving razor or box cutter or sum depends on the blade an what it looks like), I use them to open shit, arts and crafts something. I don't know, I'm sure people have razor blades for other things than cutting themselves (lol).

• Love
Reactions: feder
feder

feder

Apr 13, 2023
Maybe something like, they're replacment blades (,for like a shaving razor or box cutter or sum depends on the blade an what it looks like), I use them to open shit, arts and crafts something. I don't know, I'm sure people have razor blades for other things than cutting themselves (lol).
Thank you very much for the reply, but thankfully she didn't find them. Really appreciate your advice though, might use it if I get caught.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fulminare, Praestat_Mori, hells "angel" and 1 other person