• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Is there any method for it like jumping? I'm thinking about donating organs.

AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
Drug Overdoses are the most painless i think.
But before leaving, try to leave a message for future generations/current people. So they can change

Because Society is F u c k e d rn.

Reactions: Euthanza
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
i don't know how the organ harvesting process works, but i wonder if someone shoots themself in the head, leaving the rest of their body in good shape, maybe then the organs could still be used. but make sure to do research.

Reactions: eternalflame
AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
i don't know how the organ harvesting process works, but i wonder if someone shoots themself in the head, leaving the rest of their body in good shape, maybe then the organs could still be used. but make sure to do research.
btw is 10 story building while you on drugs (benzos) enough for me to jump and die 100%?

K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
btw is 10 story building while you on drugs (benzos) enough for me to jump and die 100%?
um, i have no idea. i think you would mostly have to figure out what the most effective height to jump from is. 10 stories sounds like a lot, but i haven't done research on jumping.

tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
Time is of the essence of you are wanting your organs to be useful. Like, you def want to be found or noticed quickly, have doctors know how long your body has been dead. I know it is mere hours for the window, but you'd have to research how long for each organ.

Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
So do i have to die in the hospital on machines or is it fine if i jump on my head and die instantly?