• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dumbuselessguy

dumbuselessguy

May 31, 2023
I don't wanna live anymore, I hate this world, I'm just a toxic guy and my friends doesn't even like me anymore which make sense because just like i said im a "toxic person" plus they even said to me that im cold and fake. Im thinking of hanging myself but my room is small and doesn't have enough height to break my neck. Is there any fast method?

Last edited:
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I don't wanna live anymore, I hate this world, I'm just a toxic guy and my friends doesn't even like me anymore. Im thinking of hanging myself but im scared of slowly dying, my room is small and doesn't have enough height to break my neck. Is there any fast method that won't hurt?
You are worried about being "liked" by "friends" most of these friends don't even like each other as well as the probability is they talk bad about each other behind each other's back. Well I'm talking from my case here ( I do know and remember everything) lmao .. Anyway getting back to the topic do whatever method is best for you. I wish you nothing but the best to your journey of eternal peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also despise this world, existence truly is so hellish. I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hanging is not neck breaking like in the movies. It is about stopping blood flowing through the neck. Please research a couple of threads for details.