• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustALostWanderer

Apr 23, 2023
How difficult is it get a prescription for benzodiazepines? I know it's usually used to treat anxiety but how do you convince a doctor that you need it to treat your anxiety?

Could I tell my doctor that I am under a lot of stress and need it. Would it be a good idea to say I tried taking a pill from a friend and it helped?

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
In my country it's pretty easy but it is getting harder I hear. Best bet is to go to a dr you regularly visit rather than a one off. You can go for the panic attack avenue saying you suffer very bad panic attacks or I sometime use back pain problems as an excuse . Simple anxiety they will not prescribe a benzo.

Upvote 0
RhapsodyinBerserk

RhapsodyinBerserk

Death in Reverse
Apr 11, 2023
At this point if I do SN I'm not even going to bother getting benzos. Meto will already take like 2-3 weeks to ship, and if I CTB, it'll be sometime before May 21st.

Upvote 0
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
As already said mentioning panick attacks is a good way. Saying that your anxiety is giving you trouble and overthinking is too much of an issue that you burnout and start feeling useless etc. could be good ideas.

Upvote 0