• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Richkid

Richkid

Jan 26, 2021
Of course my outburst is ridiculous close to what you're passing through, I've read a lot of threads that mentioned the most bizarre abuses so if you laugh while reading this i was expecting, if you can help me I'm so much grateful

Can't deal with it, happens everyday with everything, I feel people observing, and judging me, like disguised conversation about me. With my girlfriend is worse when it happens, cause i feel like I'm doing wrong conversation with her, then I go mute, we don't have what to talk, I can't get focused in the conversation, we have sex as an obligation. Maybe weed did this to me, i was a pothead by 3 years, today I'm more casual user but can't stop with it, soaked my brain in THC and now when i smoke starts my paranoia, depression and attention deficit

Just a outburst here:
Depression take everything that you have, sociability, culture, your own abilities (I used to play guitar and started to studying music) but in quarantine I just burned my neurons until get this fucking disease, all that I can do is woke up planning how can i get rid of my life, walking through my room to the kitchen and when it goes 14:30 I get dressed to the work and 22:00 I'm back to sleep and restart the cicle

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I feel identified, but think that everyone has their own problems, greater or less than the others is another matter and not for that reason it should be given less importance.

I started smoking at 19 and at 22 almost daily. Even though I think I control it by starting to smoke after "daily chores," it's a lie. Just like you, I also have that feeling that people are looking at you on the street.

It is one of the few things that takes my nerves and relaxes me, I see it very difficult that I was going to leave it for now unless I found a job or partner.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Something relaxing about rolling your own blunt or tending to your marijuana plants. It's that distraction that gets your mind off of things.

Reactions: NodusTollens
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Paranoid thoughts:

I realized they don't work. For instance, I used to be scared of aliens abducting me (yeah, really lol) and then my conclusion was that if they exist and really wanna abduct me, they'll probably just do it haha

Depression:

This is a daily battle. I think depression will always be part of people like us but the thing is, can you do your best and deal with life anyway? I'm trying to. Some days it works, some others it doesn't.

Weed:

Well in my case it's alcohol. I used to drink everyday. It was my only escape from this reality but it was destroying me. Now I drink once or twice a week and my idea is to do it every 2 weeks or once a month! Can't just from everyday to zero immediately haha

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Of course my outburst is ridiculous close to what you're passing through, I've read a lot of threads that mentioned the most bizarre abuses so if you laugh while reading this i was expecting, if you can help me I'm so much grateful

Can't deal with it, happens everyday with everything, I feel people observing, and judging me, like disguised conversation about me. With my girlfriend is worse when it happens, cause i feel like I'm doing wrong conversation with her, then I go mute, we don't have what to talk, I can't get focused in the conversation, we have sex as an obligation. Maybe weed did this to me, i was a pothead by 3 years, today I'm more casual user but can't stop with it, soaked my brain in THC and now when i smoke starts my paranoia, depression and attention deficit

Just a outburst here:
Depression take everything that you have, sociability, culture, your own abilities (I used to play guitar and started to studying music) but in quarantine I just burned my neurons until get this fucking disease, all that I can do is woke up planning how can i get rid of my life, walking through my room to the kitchen and when it goes 14:30 I get dressed to the work and 22:00 I'm back to sleep and restart the cicle
I quit weed like a week ago. Omg it was so hard. U should possibly quit weed. You will feel much better.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I quit weed like a week ago. Omg it was so hard. U should possibly quit weed. You will feel much better.
Agree with this. Weed makes paranoia worse to the point of giving it to people that have never had paranoia before. My advice is either find the sweet spot where you feel pleasant but not high (not exactly the route I take but it's basically what I do) or just quit. Weed and paranoia is no fun.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I don't really deal with it. I usually freak out, burst into tears then stab myself. Then out with the isopropyl alcohol and skin stapler.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't really deal with it. I usually freak out, burst into tears then stab myself. Then out with the isopropyl alcohol and skin stapler.
Holy shit.

Reactions: NodusTollens and Mentalmick